eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your feedback about the set once you recieve it. I am also looking for tool kit and many a times they are made of plastic with poor build quality. No one would complain if we get it in 50 bucks but it shouldnt happen like we wasted coupon on worthless junk. Becoz coupons are worth lot more now a days being user id specific.

And dont forget to post link of the deal too.
arun687 said:
got a decent 41 piece screwdriver set for 18 rupees..after using the 250 rs discount coupon...:hap2:

Harpy.eagle said:
Post your feedback about the set once you recieve it. I am also looking for tool kit and many a times they are made of plastic with poor build quality. No one would complain if we get it in 50 bucks but it shouldnt happen like we wasted coupon on worthless junk. Becoz coupons are worth lot more now a days being user id specific.

that screwdriver set is a real junk :eek:hyeah:, I bought one last time, using the 250 rs coupon. It got broke when I tried to tighten a screw with it :mad:.

Get something else.

Harpy.eagle said:

Same thing happened to me also, I have purchased 8 LED torch for Rs.19/- after using 250 discount coupon, but here in local grey market I am getting the same for 70Rs.

^^ thanks guys for feedback but in case some one finds a reliable product from reputed dealer, please do post. Its hell difficult to find a nice deal of such products as there are tonnes of deals.

gmano said:
that screwdriver set is a real junk :eek:hyeah:, I bought one last time, using the 250 rs coupon. It got broke when I tried to tighten a screw with it :mad:.

Get something else.

Further actual cost of that screwdriver kit is 75/- in market.All hand tools on eBay overpriced to almost Double/Triple.

I bought a tupperware 2L water jug for 150 after using the 250Rs off coupon, Actual MSRP 400 :eek:hyeah:

Instead of buying cheap chinese stuff you can buy deodorants, Blank medias or anything available for the same price off ebay

Harpy.eagle said:

here's the link to the deal bro

eBay India: Combo Offers 41 Pcs Tool Kit + Pocket Knife Fre (item 310157371176 end time 25-Jul-2009 01:53:20 IST)

the product seems ok as of now...i've not used it much...but the build quality seems ok...and will do the job for normal purposes i think....u get an army knife as well with it for free...

gmano said:

Get something else.
True dont go for the screw driver set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back