eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Huh? Already? My old coupons are expiring today only. I think I'll get only after a couple of days.

BTW, is anyone facing problems with HDFC netsafe cards and Paisapay? I've been trying to buy something, but every time I enter the netsafe card details, I get 'page cannot be displayed' error. :| I'll try to pay using direct bank debit facility.

Srini said:
Any customs issue?. Will it clear customs and arrive to our homes?. Can somebody have a GO on this. I have IE lincense but it was in Chennai address. I am interested.
Not sure about this specifically but i have ordered a lot of items from DX and there was never a custom problem , they mark it as a gift and send it and the limit is 2500 Rs or something i think so this shouldnt be a problem , but read the reviews etc on the page before ordering because if it conks out , getting replacement etc will be cumbersome

^ was that referred to my post?
I just made my payment from direct bank account. Lol I got a message on my cell phone even before getting confirmation message from ebay. :p

Dunno what's wrong with netsafe. :(

As soon as I made payment, I got a 15% coupon. But it has a stupid 500 limit. :mad:

viralbug said:
^ was that referred to my post?
I just made my payment from direct bank account. Lol I got a message on my cell phone even before getting confirmation message from ebay. :p

Dunno what's wrong with netsafe. :(

As soon as I made payment, I got a 15% coupon. But it has a stupid 500 limit. :mad:
I'm still facing the same problem netsafe not working, and i do not have a account with any of the three banks :mad:

I was so happy to get the 15% coupon, I thought finally I'll be able to buy my WD 1TB hdd. But when I saw the Rs.500 limit, I was like curse ebay. :|
I think I'll just go to Lamington.

andrew327 said:
I'm still facing the same problem netsafe not working, and i do not have a account with any of the three banks :mad:
How can you use netsafe if you don't have HDFC account?
If you have HDFC credit card, try using it directly. You might get through.

Typo :p i mean i'm using Netcard......
I do not have a credit card, and still not able to buy anything..
Looks like the 300 coupon is going to waste, can anyone help me with this....

i bought a 3rd gen iPod touch 32 gb and used the Diwali offer to get the coffee maker (for the first time i am looking forward to the free gift AS well as the one i bought ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back