eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys

throw some light(info) on ebay coupons. i googled it but couldn't find much info.

do they send to u r account. i was not sure to post it here or to open a new thread with ic??

till now i havent bought any item thru ebay but has an inactive account recently activated it again.

just bought samsung corby pro

eBay India: SAMSUNG CORBY PRO B5310 (item 390135771763 end time 02-Jan-2010 17:55:05 IST)

guys on a side note, those of you who might not know this, you can not club your discount coupons (5%, 250 rs off etc) with the existing season greeting/freethings offer, you have to use either one of them, i selected seasons getting offer than a discount coupon. and the phone's pricing is probably the best right now considering local dealers.

cri_sss said:
hey guys
throw some light(info) on ebay coupons. i googled it but couldn't find much info.
do they send to u r account. i was not sure to post it here or to open a new thread with ic??
till now i havent bought any item thru ebay but has an inactive account recently activated it again.

u need to enable getting coupons to ur mail id in your ac settings.

edit: forgot what i came here for. Anyone having flat 250 off? need to buy black printer cartridge of 383+45 sh. :)

eBay India: HP Original 21 21B SIMPLE Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (item 190360129421 end time 30-Dec-2009 10:03:40 IST)

Your PaisaPay seller registration and remittance have been suspended. Please contact PaisaPay Customer Support for more information

DUpe account got suspended ....

M busted

worried what will happen to cash in suspended paisa pay.
MORAL :- Don't USe bank account that was used on previously suspended account.

Any ideas and one experience wat happends and How long before i get cheque or something ? Or ebay ate the cash ?

Hope they send gift to the unsuspended account:mad:

redx said:
Your PaisaPay seller registration and remittance have been suspended. Please contact PaisaPay Customer Support for more information

DUpe account got suspended ....

M busted

worried what will happen to cash in suspended paisa pay.
MORAL :- Don't USe bank account that was used on previously suspended account.

Any ideas and one experience wat happends and How long before i get cheque or something ? Or ebay ate the cash ?

Hope they send gift to the unsuspended account:mad:
Oh man! that's awful:|
how much money is stuck ? has seller shipped the item or not?

btw, check this:
Suspended accounts
Reinstating your account

Could someone lend me a 10% off coupon please? I want to buy a 500GB laptop SATA hard drive thru Amarbir.

Any help will be appreciated. :)

TIA.

Bank A/c has nothing to do with your ID suspension... Its either same IP and/or cookies when you logged in to one & then to another...

You will get the refund in your bank a/c in ~1.5 months or less...

Thanks Hailstone IP was different as i used two different computer one in my office and other home no cookie either

Gannu said:
Could someone lend me a 10% off coupon please? I want to buy a 500GB laptop SATA hard drive thru Amarbir.

Any help will be appreciated. :)

TIA.

Got a 10% coupon from a benevolent member. :)

TYSM.

Someone please give me a Rs. 250 off coupon if you are not using it, i have got a 5 percent off coupon this time, and am willing to exchange that.

One newbie query.

I have purchase an item from a seller. The seller chose to ship it through india post citing that the courier said no service in my area. Although some couriers doesn't deliver to my area, they usually call me from the main office without fail every time. DHL/Blue Dart/Professional deliver to my home. Dunno which the seller checked up with.

Anyways I am supposed to receive the shipping by today 12/29/2009 but nothing yet. I send the status to the seller also he also said will check up on it.

So I need to know how to refund my money. I paid through paisa pay with a CC. Usually i mark the item received but not seeing anything where i can mark it NOT received. How can i ask for a refund? How long will it take?

Any help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back