eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody wants 10% Off / 1k discount coupon, PM me.

However,you have to transfer the money.then, I would buy on your behalf

if i wanted to buy something from EBay usa how would i go about it? i have an icici bank debit card.

sunny27 said:
if i wanted to buy something from EBay usa how would i go about it? i have an icici bank debit card.

Debit cards won't work for online purchases internationally or on eBay USA. You need to have a credit card or Paypal account, or know someone who is willing to share it with you.

sunny27 said:
i can't use discount coupons to purchase something from an international website?

You can't use the eBay India coupons on eBay USA. And AFAIK the latter is not giving out any coupons. Only way you can get discounts is when the Bing Cashback for eBay is online.

hi ALL m baCK with a small gift of 10% coupon Wch i dont need it!! take care!!

10disc05-02-10.jpg

Can any one with 10/15% max 1000 coupon, buy an item for me? I will transfer the amt

Can some one confirm, whether we can use the Valentine day gifts coupons against the Deal of the week?

Have a query...

I have listed a item in ebay.. how to give emi options to the buyer. Only 3 feedback to name... 2 havent left it yet.

m-jeri said:
Have a query...

I have listed a item in ebay.. how to give emi options to the buyer. Only 3 feedback to name... 2 havent left it yet.

when you list there should be a option in paisapay section to allow emi options. costs about 1.5% extra paisapay charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back