Encounter with Noobs !!!!

When I was kid, I copied all the game shortcuts in a floppy disk and gave it to my friend :p

I still remember, we used to take bunch of floppy disks along with us just to copy few megabytes of data :D Those good old days.

I remember one sunday a friend called me saying " mere computer me window nahi dal rahi"
I was not in a very good mood and replied "to kya hua window me computer daal de"
He said ok, uske baad kya karu....... After 5-10 seconds WHAT?

Ok not related to computers but still...

Venue: Office Cafeteria

I came to know that a office fella installed angel eyes on his CBZ. I wanted to ask him how is it...
Me: So hows the angel eyes ??
He: Angel Eyes ???
Me: Your bikes new head lights..
He: Oh you mean angle eyes... they are nice...
Me: Dada its angel not angle...
He (looking at other ppl at table): Its called angle eyes na...??
Rest all ppl nod in agreement.

Me: Why do I even try to correct these ppl...

A friend of mine who is a very good java programmer once asked me to send Him over 4gb of data I have, to his laptop via team viewer. I asked how, he replied 'just copy and paste it in his computer remotely.' BTW, he was using a 2g data card.
Another one,
A senior guy from my office once asked me to copy Microsoft hearts game to his nokia c3 so he can play it on his way to office.

A friend of mine who is a very good java programmer once asked me to send Him over 4gb of data I have, to his laptop via team viewer. I asked how, he replied 'just copy and paste it in his computer remotely.' BTW, he was using a 2g data card.
Another one,
A senior guy from my office once asked me to copy Microsoft hearts game to his nokia c3 so he can play it on his way to office.

but here, it's not the senior guy's mistake..

haven't you heard "computer se games, mobile me load ho jaate hain.."

This Happened just now,
My colleague was running out of battery in her phone so she asked me do i have charger.I had data cable with me,so i gave it to her to charge her phone And she was checking slot in switch board to insert the cable!!!:O

This Happened just now,
My colleague was running out of battery in her phone so she asked me do i have charger.I had data cable with me,so i gave it to her to charge her phone And she was checking slot in switch board to insert the cable!!!:O

She was a bit ahead of her time. :p

ieVQ4.jpg

Back