English TV series discussion

raptor3624 said:
thats why I prefer to watch all that after hours.ALT-TAB is always there anyhoo :p

Try doing Alt+Tab while I'm sitting at 6-7 feet away from the TV while watching it on a 40 inch TV and the audio streaming out from the Klipsch spkrs :bleh:

kauzy said:
u cannot blame me.. it shud be Ja"i"me n not Jam"i"e.. google search gives the tennis star photos.. :p

OH DAYUM! Didn't notice that. :dead:

Aman said:
Its a super show Sei, one of my favs, its season ended in December, i am missing it more than ever again! Waiting for a new season Gus and Shawn FTW.

It was great till Season 3 I suppose. Then it completely went downhill. I stopped watching it completely.

Finally Finished The Big C.U Will Miss a Lot if U Didn't Watch This,a Superb Cast,Great Script,Great Twists...Its a Joy to watch.I have Never Seen Such good acting in Almost any TV Show,Every Fu**ing Actor is So Fu**ing good.No Wonder it managed Showtimes largest audience in 8 years for an original series debut.Although i Really wanted to know What Happened To Andrea.

Also The Second season Is Up :) - 'Big C' creator teases second season

Go Download It Now..Its Worth Every Bit of Ur Bandwidth

@Dipen01, Dude,Thnx a Gazillion

Ethan_Hunt said:
New way of showing off? :p

Oh c'mon, you don't want to be in my place when u decide to watch Spartacus on my setup :ashamed:

I guess once I get a media player I will hook up my good ol' 23" monitor to the PC.
dipen01 said:
Haha +1.... :p

Yeah yeah :bleh:
Aman27deep said:
Its a super show Sei, one of my favs, its season ended in December, i am missing it more than ever again! Waiting for a new season :) Gus and Shawn FTW.

Someone had completely trashed about this show so I did not bother watching it. Modern Family is next in my to watch list :)

any one else feel the office has lost form for the last few weeks? the last episode was very underwhelming tbh.ricky gervais made a good cameo.

vantheman5211 said:
any one else feel the office has lost form for the last few weeks? the last episode was very underwhelming tbh.ricky gervais made a good cameo.

The Christmas double episode was awesome. After that, we had 2 pointless episodes. They should probably put an end to this show. It has had a very good run, but there is only so much that one can take.

Ethan_Hunt said:
The Christmas double episode was awesome. After that, we had 2 pointless episodes. They should probably put an end to this show. It has had a very good run, but there is only so much that one can take.
yeah the christmas episode actually made me miss the show when it went to a break.given that they are looking for steve carell's sucessor i dont think they have plans to end the show anytime soon now.

vantheman5211 said:
yeah the christmas episode actually made me miss the show when it went to a break.given that they are looking for steve carell's sucessor i dont think they have plans to end the show anytime soon now.

What I largely miss in this show is Jim and Dwight's constant rivalry, like the used to in the first 2-3 seasons. This is what the recent Christmas episode had retained and it was hilarious. Pam has become extremely boring. Andy has almost turned into a lost cause since Gabe and Erin started dating. Daryll retains his dark humour (which is good). We need more of Creed's one liners. Throw Kelly out of the show and get Ryan back to his Season 1 avatar. The last episode that I had immensely enjoyed was 'Cafe Disco'. That has to be my top rated episode till date. :)

guys does anyone download from BOB

he is a great ripper

reencodes 720p dimension,eztv etc rips to small sized 480p rips

great for people with low BW

as its x264 mkv low size better quality

BoB Releases

OMG! Californication Episode 4 "Monkey Business" was downright hilarious. I had to pause the show to literally fall down and catch a good laugh, LITERALLY! :rofl:

Marcy is screwed.
Runkle almost got screwed, what with the bushy accident:p
Moody is superscrewed now.
Mia looks ugly now.She looked hotter before.

Back