English TV series discussion

dipen01 said:
^^
By the looks of it, seems like you've started watchin US TV recently... as the shows mentioned are of current/last year only..and it covers mostly all the genres infact seems like a lott..

Do checkout Pilots of
- Blue Bloods, The Defenders, Terriers, Lights Out, Fairly Legal and see if any of those click with you..

Additionally - you can look into sureshot series like Dexter, The Tudors, Californication, Hustle (UK), Spartacus, Prison Break etc..

Forgot to mention Prison Break...I will surely see Spartacus...Want to see something full of comedy with action and romance....

Aces170 said:
Frasier is my best comedy sitcom after Seinfeld. They dont make em anymore :(

I found it even better than Seinfeld. Yeah you are right, they don't make them anymore. Sitcoms like those used to be class act, with almost no cheap adult jokes and yet so darn funny.

djmykey said:
Yes I do watch it, coz I like all the female cast members :bleh:

High-Five dude! :D

I love Courtney Cox's enthusiasm in this show. She is so energetic and hilarious. I have never watched Friends, but she seems to be a good actress. The show seems to have gone on a hiatus. :(

Ethan_Hunt said:
I love Courtney Cox's enthusiasm in this show. She is so energetic and hilarious. I have never watched Friends, but she seems to be a good actress. The show seems to have gone on a hiatus. :(

Well I like watching family shows too unless it gets too messed up. Currently am up to speed with Modern Family. Cougar Town seems to be on a hiatus till April :S
Lots of series on a break :( Need to start watching something else now.. Even Nat Geo is running out of interesting stuff :p

Does anybody here watch Mike and Molly

another chuck lorre prods. show

very hilarious ....i find it even better than 2.5 men only next to tbbt

finished mad men 2day.good show overall.gives a good insight about how life worked in the 1960's in america.also donald draper is a awesome character.now starting parks and recreation.saw the pilot and it looks kinda simlilar to the office with the main character's acting and deluded behaviour.

Back