English TV series discussion

Arre 3 season had mind numbing plotholes.... Got me super pissed...:eek:

Atleast they ended it on a good note.. No loose ends..

---------

Edit :-
Btw warming up to this new show - The Chicago Code - cop drama...

Only six eps are out as of now but seems decent enough and interesting at times...

Another plus is that its a procedural drama and not serialized which means u still like to watch it if one particular episode gets u bored..!

Does anyone watch Outsourced(2010) which airs on NBC

as the name suggests its about india...shows a lot of indian culture...i mean festivals,attitude etc...it may seem fascinating to the americans...but what about we indians

is it worth watching??

dipen01 said:

Edit :-
Btw warming up to this new show - The Chicago Code - cop drama...

Only six eps are out as of now but seems decent enough and interesting at times...

Another plus is that its a procedural drama and not serialized which means u still like to watch it if one particular episode gets u bored..!

I Watched The Pilot Of It...Was too Disappointed..the Police Chief Babe Seemed Too Girly...Guess Its Blue bloods hangover

If you take in the right spirit outsourced is less offensive then the simpsons to what they had shown about india.
Imo only the initial episodes were Sort of not funny for indian tastes but later on they are not at all offensive.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
I Watched The Pilot Of It...Was too Disappointed..the Police Chief Babe Seemed Too Girly...Guess Its Blue bloods hangover
Yea...Pilot was bad...and 2nd ep wasnt that good either... but then it has picked up..!! u might want to give it a try..

Uh-Oh..Not Again

CBS: Is 'Blue Bloods' Wednesday Run Threatening Its Future? - Link

PS. Started Californication S01.Kick-A$$.

I Simply love ShowTime Shows.,..Really..thats a Channel i would Pay to watch

ubergeek said:
WTH enotourage is cancellled :( what about breaking bad and bones?
Breaking Bad won't ever be canceled, it's the best drama created on TV so far. The creator of the series will finish it within the 4th or the 5th season if his interviews are to be believed.

ubergeek said:
WTH enotourage is cancellled :( what about breaking bad and bones?
dont wry breaking bad and bones will be renewed

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

wr8_utd said:
I can't believe Terriers got cancelled after one season. Brilliant show!
its becuase public who watch real time like it less than we who download and watch which is of no use for sponsers

Back