English TV series discussion

@v.Na5h

Please report back after watching the first episode. Its kind of made like a movie and.. come back after the first episode will ya.

blkrb0t said:
To be honest Breaking Bad is too good, the story is many times better than Dexter and the acting too.

I am always confused by Michael hall's acting. I keep thinking if he is botching it up or actually going for that effect! (which would make him an extraordinary actor)

I have also recently downloaded a few episodes of a crystal maze anybody remember that? (Game show with the bald guy, used to air on star tv back in the day, i think). Its not a tv 'series' but just wondering if anybody else likes it too.(mainly for the quirkiness of the host)

Breakout Kings - Isn't getting any better, even after 3 eps.. Still feels like a show made by 10yrs olds for the enjoyment of 5yrs olds..! Not a single character or storyline is interesting. Had high hopes from T-Bag episode.. But disappointed..

Anyways seems clear now why FOX rejected the series even when it was coming from producers of Prison Break..!

Watched the pilot episode of "Sherlock" after seeing the posts above. Impressed. It is a decent watch. The lead actor doing Sherlock Holmes is really good. Will finish off the remaining episodes by this weekend. :)

Good ending to Californication Season 3.God know how he will eff up his life in the next season.But was overall happy with the display of boobies in this season.Sasha(the character) does have an amazing rack.Now to wait for 'Entourage' and 'How to make it in America' to start.

As said before. Breaking bad is never a underrated show.

The Qlty of production is simply marvelous. After sopranos, I added this to my top qlty show list.

banda said:
@v.Na5h

Please report back after watching the first episode. Its kind of made like a movie and.. come back after the first episode will ya.
of course i will...

going out of town for a week...so trying a lots of pilot ep +2-3eps..(burn notice, united states of tara, satisfaction,umh...still auditioning...haha)...will watch it in the train on my nokia5230...

will post reply only if the dumbass docomo gprs packs work on roaming

banda said:
@v.Na5h
I am always confused by Michael hall's acting. I keep thinking if he is botching it up or actually going for that effect! (which would make him an extraordinary actor)

I have also recently downloaded a few episodes of a crystal maze anybody remember that? (Game show with the bald guy, used to air on star tv back in the day, i think). Its not a tv 'series' but just wondering if anybody else likes it too.(mainly for the quirkiness of the host)
I used to loooooove that show. Used to hum the title theme everytime. Richard O'Brien was brilliant. There was another anchor in later seasons named Ed Tudor-Pole who was good too but he was nowhere close to Richard.

There's this guy on Youtube who has uploaded every episode of all 6 seasons in parts @ YouTube - cameronboy18's Channel

<edited>

I dont have much to do these days, so could anybody suggest me one or two very good TV shows?
I have watched/currently watching: Friends, HIMYM, Prison Break, Lost, Skins, Modern Family, My Family
How is Six Feet Under BTW?

Mephistopheles said:
I dont have much to do these days, so could anybody suggest me one or two very good TV shows?

I have watched/currently watching: Friends, HIMYM, Prison Break, Lost, Skins, Modern Family, My Family

How is Six Feet Under BTW?
It's Mind Bogglingly good and you can check out black books ,coupling and misfits if you want some more brit com

Misfits is brilliant. 18 to Life, Rubicon, Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes, Better off Ted, Louie, Spaced, Generation Kill, Being Human, Shameless UK(the first season) are some other good ones. One of the series that I find to be really underrated is Homicide:Life on the Streets, especially considering the universal acclaim that The Wire has deservingly recieved.

^^ Six Feet Under is good. imo almost all HBO shows are worth watching.

Comedy:18 to Life, Better off Ted, Louie, Spaced, Shameless

Realistic: Homicide:Life on the Streets, Rubicon, Generation Kill, Deadwood

Fantasy/Drama:, Being Human, Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes

Back