English TV series discussion

v.Na5h said:
Is anybody watching camelot,borgias....much like spartacus(blood,gore,sex)
Thanks for the heads-up. :eek:hyeah: And Eva Green in Camelot is a killer combination! :p

EDIT:

Watched the pilot episode of Camelot just now. As expected, Eva Green makes it interesting. The show itself looks very promising, with what appears to be a mix of action, sorcery and sex. :)

^^ Guess you didn't read a couple of posts above. Watched the pilot of Camelot. Was good.

I don't know what exactly you mean by "interesting", so can't comment. :p

looks like i'll have to give both of 'em a pass for now, i'll start watching them once Season 1 is complete!!! (i like to watch it fast :p )

Wait... 13?13 from House? 13 is back?woooohoooooo........ couldn't watch House last night.will do it tonight for sure.BTW.. loved her in Tron Legacy.She looked so gorgeous on that Cagiva!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Brilling friggin episode.I am so happy that hottie is back:))

mavihs said:
guys check out Mortal Combat: Legacy!!!!! (YouTube)

it just started this week!
Saw it yesterday. I have mixed feelings about the series after having viewed the first 12 min episode. :/

Sonya looks like some mom.

i have three words

Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones

it looks effin awesome great reviews for every where cant wait

Just finished 'Rubicon' over 2 days.. I'm glad I didn't watch it when it was being aired.. Would have been irritating to wait for episodes to air each week...

Anyways, I was impressed by the flow..storyline..and every aspect of it. Initially it was slow, but then it was supposed to be like this.

Its a shame that it didn't get a 2nd season.

The pilot of The Borgias was good. Like kippu mentioned, stories about the pope & the Vatican politics always invoke a curiosity in me, so I enjoyed it very much. Not sure how the story is gonna be developed, but I guess it will be more of a drama.

^ heard that the storyline is somewhat releated to assasin creed 2 and ac brotherhood...

yipee game of thrones is out waiting for BoB....

Currently watching Dexter Season-4, half way through. Season 5 is only left now.

What next can i start procuring ??? Not interested in comedy.

Have watched LOST, prison break full series till now.

Back