English TV series discussion

Finished Lost..All that build up and I feel the final episode left me..not sure of the word actually..constipated!?

Watch Misfits, if you like British humor..nudity though.

just finished the latest eps of the office and big bang theory.the former had a good ep while the latter was a little bit dissapointing imo.will keep rules of engagement for late night viewing.

Doen with 16 episodes of Mike & Molly.It's funny.Especially funny when it involves Carl and Samuel(the african waiter).Never funny althrough the episodes but watchable.

Sons of Anarchy marathon this week... 1st season was great....2nd was good... and the plot of 3rd is absolutely stupid and outrageous...I am up to the 9th episode yet... I wonder why people praise this show that much..!!

checkout the Pilot of - MONROE : Revolved around Neurologist's professional and personal life... A medical drama... Another imp reason to watch this show is - JAMES NESBITT, who can turn any drab show into a fascinating Tv show..

dipen01 said:
Sons of Anarchy marathon this week... 1st season was great....2nd was good... and the plot of 3rd is absolutely stupid and outrageous...I am up to the 9th episode yet... I wonder why people praise this show that much..!!

I watched all the seasons, and found it pretty good. Watch all the ep's till the last one, there is lot of masala trust me. And don't skip to it or you miss lot of stuff leading up to it :)

Back