English TV series discussion

If you're talking about Friends in 720p HD, then well u can continue with your episodes tht you are dloading currently. It seems the HD Episodes are not NonCut ones, besides am not sure how long its gonna take to have all Episodes of all 10 Seasons coz the way they are being broadcasted it seems its gonna take another 10 years like it did for original non-hd version, that took from 1994-2004 :'(

raptor3624 said:
Marcy is screwed.

Runkle almost got screwed, what with the bushy accident:p

Moody is superscrewed now.

Mia looks ugly now.She looked hotter before.

I'm tired of this show... its the same thing over and over again since the first season but unlike with Entourage its getting really annoying.

chiron said:
I'm tired of this show... its the same thing over and over again since the first season but unlike with Entourage its getting really annoying.
The only entertaining bit till now has been Moody's encounter with Sasha.Next is his attorney.

But like you said, the show has become a bit less 'believable' now.Nobody can screw up over and over again so much with the family.I see fist-fight coming up with the 'mocha' man(as Moody puts it).

Hank Moody to his attorney - "You are like a sexy gummy bear".

hahaha...

Mr. Sunshine is the new show written by Perry Mathews and also he's acting in it. Looks good and better than his previous show. Forgot its name. It was 10 episode season. Summer 65 or something.

govigov said:
yet to watch latest californication.

In HIMMY, does he get married to zoey?
i do not think he gets married to zoey

coz she is not the roommate of that girl in the college he taught because that time she was married.

i may be wrong.

watched californication first 5 episodes back to back. problem is cant watch when others at home are around :ashamed:

Pilot of Traffic Light - Found it super funny...Little bit cliched but Has a chance if it maintains the tempo..

And here's the promo of "Breakout Kings" from the producers of "Prison Break"... Also casted is T-Bag ;-)

Premiers - March 6

b00gieMan said:
Mr. Sunshine is the new show written by Perry Mathews and also he's acting in it. Looks good and better than his previous show. Forgot its name. It was 10 episode season. Summer 65 or something.
love you siggy, brother:)

b00gieMan said:
It was Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip... Pretty good show...I liked it.. It was extended to 22 eps... But wasn't picked up after that..!!

Didnt like mr.sunshine that much... He seemed out of place during the show...

Guys I've all these shows-

1.Flashpoint

3.Castle

4.Chuck

5.How I Met Your Mother

6.Perfect Couples

7.Rules of Engagement

8.The Event

9.Drop Dead Diva

10.Entourage

11.Lost Girl

12.The Big Bang Theory

13.Life Unexpected

14.Pretty Little Liars

15.Warehouse 13

16.Human Target

Please suggest me any good series...

^^

By the looks of it, seems like you've started watchin US TV recently... as the shows mentioned are of current/last year only..and it covers mostly all the genres infact seems like a lott..

Do checkout Pilots of
- Blue Bloods, The Defenders, Terriers, Lights Out, Fairly Legal and see if any of those click with you..

Additionally - you can look into sureshot series like Dexter, The Tudors, Californication, Hustle (UK), Spartacus, Prison Break etc..

Yeah u got the name if the show right.. sunshine just 1 episode is out. Didn't feel it that bad. I like Matthew Perry.

Lol thanks raptor.

What's the big c?

|Sent from my ∅ptimus ∅ne|

Back