English TV series discussion

Completed watching both seasons of Game of Thrones... eagerly waiting for the third season next year. Started Homeland last night and the pilot episode was solid.

Completed BattleStar Galatica first two season , Watched S03E01 --- So far looks promising.

Dexter season 07 - Interesting , previous season was bit boring.

Completed the whole "The Sopranos" - It took me 1+ year, pretty slow but it goes on, Finale was boring, Expecting Tony Soprano will be dead alone like God Father type or wipe out with whole family,but disappoints at the end. It just Ends.

add spoiler.....

Concluded season 2 for The Shield. A very good finale indeed. :)

I loved the way the writers managed to portray the different scenarios for the entire cast of the team for the season this time whereas the last season focused more on Mackey, his strike team and the whole corruption angle. Particularly Mackey losing his family, his strike team and the money train, the sadistic Armadillo gang boss, Danny's killing of the Muslim guy and the fallout that ensues, Dutch being brought out as a very crucial team member for Aceveda, Claudette's head butts with Mackey (some of her responses were just brilliant!), the brewing of the uneasy alliance between Aceveda and Mackey, Julien's new relationship etc.

Shall continue the series shortly. :D

Started the third season of The Shield. A good opening episode indeed. I love the way Aceveda pisses off Claudette every time. :lol:

HIMYM has been steadily declining from excellent (Seasons 1-3) to meh (Seasons 4-5) to crap (Season 6 & 8). Last season was the best since season 3, but this season has been utter rubbish.

The show used to be funny without trying, now it just tries (and fails) to be funny. Pity :(

Watching Game of Thrones series..again. :D The scene where the entire Starks line up in the beginning is like an opening of the chess board.
Will go through all the extras too that was bundled in the S01 BluRay..heard that they are worth it.

Back