English TV series discussion

Completed LOST Season 1
Nice one if you have some free time to kill

It was...
"Nice one if you have to ruin your engineering"

For me..:|

If the post doesnt make sense i mean that it all started with Lost....
(watching tv shows back to back right in the middle of my study time on my mobile )

This was awesome.

[video=dailymotion;xv1eos]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv1eos_la-parodie-de-homeland-dans-saturday-night-live-vost_tv[/video]

Apartment 23's latest episode was surprisingly good... or maybe my standards have been lowered even more by the terrible episodes of tbbt/himym etc lately.

Watching Game of Thrones series..again. :D The scene where the entire Starks line up in the beginning is like an opening of the chess board.
Will go through all the extras too that was bundled in the S01 BluRay..heard that they are worth it.
You're in for a treat. The extras are well done, not to mention the series looks so good on 1080p screen. Can't wait for S2 blu to be out ! :D

^^ Story is in full flash because it's finale.

You meant this is the last season? It is the next season actually i.e. S8.

This season is going nowhere the way I see it. Except for the Ukranian mob boss, I don't see any character interesting.

You meant this is the last season? It is the next season actually i.e. S8.

This season is going nowhere the way I see it. Except for the Ukranian mob boss, I don't see any character interesting.

Oh sorry I may be I don't recall they split finale into two season read some where as.

Deb just requested to dexter to kill Hannah McKay and Dexter is now fall love with her. So you don't think it interesting now.

I thought this week's TBBT and TAHM were quite hilarious!
Try Community. Best intelligent sitcom ever.

LOST is really popular, but is it really good? I've never seen it, but have heard all kinds of stuff like "enjoy the ride, destination doesn't matter(because the ending sucked)" and that "plethora of mysteries were left unexplained". In that case, isn't the ride a lie?
Anyone can make a mystery filled episode cliffhanger...but it's totally baselss if you don't explain the mystery later on in the series. I'm in lookout for a new show, so I'm curious if 114 episodes are really worth it? Or should I just skip this series?

Back