English TV series discussion

Finished Person of Interest's season 2. I think they should seal the show with a final season. The concept and twists can only extend so far, post which it will start getting repetitive and stale. Personally, I enjoyed this season and it had quite a lot of episodes which showed great potential, especially when they introduce Shaw. She is the female equivalent of Reese. Plus, Tao makes more frequent appearance, which is great. The finale was a mixed bag, but over-all I liked it.

Just one more episode to go before Bates Motel wraps up it's first season and so far, it's awesome. It has some cheesy moments, but I love it. Vera Farmiga owns the show, not to mention looking so incredibly gorgeous at the same time. Her performance in this show has been amazing. Emmy nominations should be in order.

Started Psych's current season and it's funny as ever. This show just never seems to run out of gags. I was practically chuckling throughout my journey. I need a replacement show pronto during my traveling hours, as Psych will end soon.

Go away.:p PoI should run as long as it can. The creators have it planned out to 6 series + a movie.

Give Leverage a shot for a fun tv series you can watch on your travels.

Should get Psych Then. Currently am watching House MD and just finished Season 3. Had watched Psych until season 4.
I still remember one of the episodes where Shawn and Guss will be with the girls and some ghost seem to haunt them.
The way Shawn and Gus run out and try to get inside their car was so funny, that i laughed like crazy and people around me thought i was nuts. :p

End of S4 and first part of S5 get a bit angsty at times and are not as much fun as the first 3 seasons (though there are some great episodes like 'Dual Spires'). Sit through them because season 6 knocks it out of the park.

How good (or bad) is criminal minds ? Its running in its 8th season or so now.
Mindless serial-killer-of-the-week procedural but reasonably likeable characters.

@vantheman5211 Is it that bad ? I have like 7 seasons available on my HDD but am thinking about shift + deleting them without watching :p

I got bored somewhere in the 3rd or 4th season when some of the plot lines seemed to get repetitive and the fangirl fan service started making it's appearance.

I could watch the show just for Jensen Ackles ....

P.S. : I am straight !

Keep telling yourself that. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i have BoB stored somewhere on my HDD. Will try to see it sometime. It is based on war and conflict it seems so i am not getting that inner feeling to see the series.
But then this happens with all new series that i start to watch, its just that after couple of episodes things start sinking in and i start find it interesting.

Bronn: Enhances it really.

Truer words :p.
8637574953_5125e4d57d_z.jpg

I still remember one of the episodes where Shawn and Guss will be with the girls and some ghost seem to haunt them.
The way Shawn and Gus run out and try to get inside their car was so funny, that i laughed like crazy and people around me thought i was nuts. :p

It's from the first season's last episode right?

Anyway, I just remembered one of this hilarious Psych out moments:

Lassiter just nails it. LOL!

@whatsinaname: 6 seasons? That's a bit of an over-kill, if you ask me. Anyway, Leverage is the American version of Hustle right? How is it?

Keep telling yourself that. :p

No no no ..its nothing like that. I mean, he is so funny...witty comebacks...one liners...analogies...plus he is handsome...rugged..tough ... sometimes vulnerable and sensitive at times...

Damn..i should stop talking !

P.S. : I am still straight, i swear .. !

@whatsinaname: 6 seasons? That's a bit of an over-kill, if you ask me. Anyway, Leverage is the American version of Hustle right? How is it?

I love the show! The series is complete and it is only about 15 episodes per season. Very likeable characters and the highlight of the show is the interaction amongst themselves. .

One thing I realised today was Game Of Thrones airs every week on HBO east, in sync with the US episodes. Saw the current episode playing today morning ...

Back