English TV series discussion

Dexter's first episode of the final season airs today. I really hope this season brings proper conclusion to the show.

I was finally able to move ahead with 2 more episodes of Rome. The story progression is rather slow, but I like how they have treated Rome (the city) with near-perfect authenticity. Limited use of CGI gives this show a very natural feel.

As for Supernatural; I'm hooked. I don't know if it's the weather outside, which is suiting it rather perfectly, but this show has all the right elements for a good thrilling experience. The CGI may be considered average. It has some cheesy moments too. However, it's quite atmospheric and has a really good background score in almost every episode. I'm re-considering it to be watched during the weekends, rather than my travel. I'm running short on horror movies as it is, so this could be the perfect substitute. For those who have followed this show, could you name your best episodes from each season and does it start getting boring at any point?

The show airs in a few more hours!

264565_10152826678950271_1419115709_n.jpg

Started with chuck, midway to 2nd season. Seems fun so far, especially the casey character is hilarious. Zackary Levy is doing a good job portraying the sissy dumb ass geek.

Talking of horror movies time to watch Evil Dead, can anyone be able to tell whether i can jump on final season of Dexter i only saw 2 seasons after that it got boring so if there is a you tube video which does a rewind of previous seasons would help me.

It also shows, Followed by the Series Premier of Ray Donovan. How is that going to be?

I am curious about that. It has already been rated (based on previews?) on Metacritic and IMDb. Jon Voight!

A friend of mine saw the premiere of Dexter that aired sometime back in the US and she said it was kick-ass! Got to hurry back home and check it out. Teamviewer'd the netbook at home and it is in progress as we speak. :p

I am curious about that. It has already been rated (based on previews?) on Metacritic and IMDb. Jon Voight!

A friend of mine saw the premiere of Dexter that aired sometime back in the US and she said it was kick-ass! Got to hurry back home and check it out. Teamviewer'd the netbook at home and it is in progress as we speak. :p
Ha Ha :D

Back