English TV series discussion

Completed the first season of Orange is the New Black and it was absolutely amazing. Being a Netflix show, the whole season got released digitally. Wish every network followed this process. I went on a marathon run this weeknight and could only watch 2 episodes of Supernatural in between. It won't appeal to everyone though, but I personally enjoyed most of the performances on the show. Good thing it's been renewed for a second season.
Dude you need to get back on Supernatural.

When you said it won't appeal to everyone what does it means ?

The theme of the show is centered around women in prison. So it may or may not work with everyone. Though it is beaming with positive reviews and is 8.7 on IMDB with 7.5k votes.

Dude you need to get back on Supernatural.

On it. I'm unable to watch it on weekdays and that's slowing the whole process down. Will resume it this weekend for sure. How's season 3 going? Any new characters introduced?

the walking dead. the first season was good.

it goes for a descend from s02.

is s03 any good.

will quit it on s03e04, if it is not worth it. :mad:

The theme of the show is centered around women in prison. So it may or may not work with everyone. Though it is beaming with positive reviews and is 8.7 on IMDB with 7.5k votes.

On it. I'm unable to watch it on weekdays and that's slowing the whole process down. Will resume it this weekend for sure. How's season 3 going? Any new characters introduced?

Yep new characters introduced and i was surprised and you would come to know what is the plan for Sammy was.

Done with the third season of Sons of Anarchy and it ended with a bang! Some unexpected turn of events but loved it.

Agent Stahl:

R.I.P. b**ch! You deserved to die in a more brutal way but Opie gave you a peaceful death.

Started the fourth season and watched the first two episodes. As always, the first episode appears to have set the premise for this season.

The saas-bahu drama between Gemma and Tara might kick off starting this season! :p

Finished Breaking Bad upto S5Ep8... MAN!

This is the quickest I've completed a show. Ever! Started it from S1 just 3 weeks back and I'm already done.

Now the horrible wait begins for the last 8 eps

Suits S03E03 aired today ..

Rachel is kinda b**chy this Season .. her character seems to have the strong independent persona she started out with .. now she's like a love-struck teenager.
The show is back into full gear as of Ep3 .. The preview of Ep4 looks quite promising.

Also some foreshadowing of what might go down in the finale .. Exciting !! :D

Suits S03E03 aired today ..

Rachel is kinda b**chy this Season .. her character seems to have the strong independent persona she started out with .. now she's like a love-struck teenager.
The show is back into full gear as of Ep3 .. The preview of Ep4 looks quite promising.

Also some foreshadowing of what might go down in the finale .. Exciting !! :D
E03??

Dexter going down the river (no pun intended) yet again. Why do they always start with such brilliance and start to sink as the season progresses?

Completed Orphan Black First Season one of the best shows of this year

Jep! This year was full of surprises. Banshee, Orphan Black, Bates Motel, Hannibal, Da Vinci's Demons, Orange is the New Black etc. I suppose we have a few more in the next half.

Also, I have just joined the "watch the show after the complete season is over" bandwagon. Yes siree! I haven't seen a single episode of the new seasons of The Killing, Dexter, Suits, True Blood & Luther. I think Luther just ended, so got the third season. It's working out really well for me. There are tons of older shows to watch, so I easily have a lot of content to cover by the time these shows wind up with their current season. Now the only real challenge is avoiding SPOILERS.

@pradeep200417: I think we have almost managed to onboard @dinjo on the Supernatural ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back