English TV series discussion

Now the horrible wait begins for the last 8 eps

That's why i have not yet watched the first 8 episodes also, will watch entire S05 together.[DOUBLEPOST=1374727725][/DOUBLEPOST]I too am sometimes scared to visit this thread, for the fear of spoilers. Please people use spoiler tags, don't get too excited and put everything here as it is.
Not on FB so that is out of question.
On the season 8 of Its always sunny in Philadelphia, should complete in couple of days i think.

It's always in Philadelphia is over, watched all the episodes. It is a funny and timepass series. Got more traction after introduction of the character Frank. Bunch of people doing stupid things and how things never go their way due to their own stupidity. Initially did not know that one of the actor's is also the creator of the series and 2 real life couples work in the series as well. Interesting things to know from IMDB.

Going to start with Monk in evening. Frankly i don't have much hopes on this as i almost never see anyone (i mean more people) recommending it, so lets see how it shapes up.

It's always in Philadelphia is over, watched all the episodes. It is a funny and timepass series. Got more traction after introduction of the character Frank. Bunch of people doing stupid things and how things never go their way due to their own stupidity. Initially did not know that one of the actor's is also the creator of the series and 2 real life couples work in the series as well. Interesting things to know from IMDB.

Going to start with Monk in evening. Frankly i don't have much hopes on this as i almost never see anyone (i mean more people) recommending it, so lets see how it shapes up.
I have recommended Monk so many times. It is very underrated show. Tony Shalhoub is simply superb. I think he has won 3 emmies and 1 golden globe for his role in Monk.

Lot of times my stupid friends recommend stupid shows like HIMYM and keep raving about it, but lot of good shows they never watch.

I have recommended Monk so many times. It is very underrated show. Tony Shalhoub is simply superb. I think he has won 3 emmies and 1 golden globe for his role in Monk.

That is why i specifically said more people not recommending. I know you did recommend and i just procured the last season because the earlier 7 seasons i had procured like 2 years back. Finally watching it now.
As per Episode Calendar....

You have spent about 2 months, 3 days and 1 hour watching TV shows. :D

That is why i specifically said more people not recommending. I know you did recommend and i just procured the last season because the earlier 7 seasons i had procured like 2 years back. Finally watching it now.
As per Episode Calendar....

You have spent about 2 months, 3 days and 1 hour watching TV shows. :D
+1 t0 @pradeep200417 . Monk is a great show. A time tested formula of quirky detective solving crimes. I am currently on the last 2 eps of the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 t0 @pradeep200417 . Monk is a great show. A time tested formula of quirky detective solving crimes. I am currently on the last 2 eps of the series.

Oh that far. Okies looking forward to watching it. This is going to take time for sure, 125 episodes and each 45 min long.

Btw the last episode of Under the Dome had a product placement of Windows Surface tablet.

@pradeep200417: Awesome dude! I'm back on track as well. I'm done with six episodes from season 2. I like the episode where Jo showed up for the hunt. She really has a thing for Dean. But after towards the end of the episode, I doubt she would be re-joining the gang. Any chance of that happening later on?

@pradeep200417: Awesome dude! I'm back on track as well. I'm done with six episodes from season 2. I like the episode where Jo showed up for the hunt. She really has a thing for Dean. But after towards the end of the episode, I doubt she would be re-joining the gang. Any chance of that happening later on?

Nope she doesn't. She would come to know something, that would make her hate the Winchesters. :)

I just couldn't resist starting with Season 4 knowing how the Season 3 ended.
The first episode of Season 4, was just WOW. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1374927961][/DOUBLEPOST]
More than what her mother told her on that episode? If yes, then do not reveal. I'll check it out.

Ohh shit. i think you are correct. It happens at the end of that episode. She doesn't like winchesters after that. I think you would see her again in one more episode.

I just couldn't resist starting with Season 4 knowing how the Season 3 ended.
The first episode of Season 4, was just WOW. :D

Yeah I know, it has that effect with the season finale cliffhanger endings.

Ohh shit. i think you are correct. It happens at the end of that episode. She doesn't like winchesters after that. I think you would see her again in one more episode.

Her mother tells her how John was responsible for her father's death and then she storms out of their bar. Dean then learns about the incident from her and she asks him to go away

I never expected that part, but I guess it makes sense why John was AWOL all that time.

Done with Sons of Anarchy Season 4. This was one of the best seasons with the cartel and RICO operations haunting the Sons and the aftermath that unfolds after they receive some threats from the new Sheriff's department. Several new members were introduced this season including some familiar ones from The Shield (another amazing series that shares a lot of similarities with this one). Katey Sagal stole the show this season - impressive acting by the old lady. :eek:

Beginning Season 5 shortly.

Started with Sherlock since there was only 2 seasons with 3 episodes each. First season wasn't much to go by but season 2 is interesting

Back