English TV series discussion

It is funny yes but his OCD is so over the top or may be it is supposed to be that way. It actually irritates me personally. :)
But nevertheless the series seems good.

That is meant to be. If you feel how difficult it must have been for those around him, the actors have done their job :). Monk is at times childish, at times irritating, but always brilliant.

At this point, I'd say that The Wire, GoT, Breaking Bad and Justified are my top favorites. But then, I don't watch that many TV series.

You've already seen the Holy Trinity of Television Drama ..nothing else will come close. (Come at me !! , Sopranos fans !! :p )

On my front .. started Battlestar Gallactica .. Watched upto S02E10 over the weekend.

I like the way the show changes gears from a SciFi Action to Political Drama from one episode to another .. the show mainly deals in very big story arches which progress gradually ..

Good cast of actor .. Lot of parallels or references to Actual Events through out US History ..

The biblical themes spread throughout the show .. sometimes even as the plot, get too in-your-face.

Though any good work of SciFi is supposed to raise questions of Human Morality and Ethics .. and these are presented quite well in the show.

Overall a decent fair mix or Faster Than Light travel and Ancient Prophecies ..

Tight...tight...tight

[DOUBLEPOST=1375172113][/DOUBLEPOST]Previous Dexter episode could've well been the finale.

End Dexter, then announce the new series, Debster - The Adventures of Debra and Dexter.

Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy was kickass! So much so that I took a day off on Tuesday and completed the remaining episodes. :p

Season 6 premiers September 10 - can’t wait for that. But chuck that - 10 days hence, BrBa resumes! Monday evenings are going to get hectic with Dexter and BrBa back to back.

Began Luther, completed two episodes and it has been good this far. Looks like a short series. The Sopranos took a backseat unfortunately. Hope to resume it after Luther is done.

Supernatural's episode 15 of season 2 (Tall Tales) was hilarious. The way Dean narrated those stories had me burst out laughing. He always makes Sam looks like a pansy. The alien dance part just killed it. Almost close to the end of the second season now.

Oh and Fringe's final season is so freakin' fantastic. The ones who kept complaining about Anna Torv's acting being wooden need to get their eyes checked. Watch season 5 and you'll realise how perfectly she has played her role. I'm quite impressed with the girl who plays Henrietta Bishop, Georgina Haig. Not only does she look gorgeous, but also turns out to be a killer actress. Would love to see how the series ends.

I felt the season 5 of fringe unnecessary. The end is sort of expected whatever it is.

There had to be a closure. We know what the end would be, but how, that's a different story. So far I think it's pretty solid with how they have portrayed the Observers and their methods of operation.

Supernatural's episode 15 of season 2 (Tall Tales) was hilarious. The way Dean narrated those stories had me burst out laughing. He always makes Sam looks like a pansy. The alien dance part just killed it. Almost close to the end of the second season now.
I'm 4 Episodes down to Season 2 and i guess i would be done with Season 2 by end of this week , can't wait till Season 4 begins

Completed around 1.5 seasons of Monk. The series is very good, the cases are awesome. Monk is irritating and brilliant at the same time. Probably the viewer will like to kill him because of his OCD. But we have all done this many a times, being OCD about something or the other so you can easily identify with the character.

Completed around 1.5 seasons of Monk. The series is very good, the cases are awesome. Monk is irritating and brilliant at the same time. Probably the viewer will like to kill him because of his OCD. But we have all done this many a times, being OCD about something or the other so you can easily identify with the character.
Ha Ha...:D

Crap I was on Episode 22 Season 2 finale and figured out that Audio on final episode is from last episode :mad: @Ethan_Hunt - forewarning to you too.

I skipped 4 episodes from second season which where low rated and included weekly demon hunter.

Back