English TV series discussion

Anyone watch the new episode of Dexter First Blood? The original finale was so bad (joining the likes of GoT, Lost, Heroes) I'm thinking of not bothering with it.

Larry David/ Seinfeld fans have Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 to look forward to! I've been watching short clips on YouTube and it looks pretty, pretty good.

Anyone watch the new episode of Dexter First Blood? The original finale was so bad (joining the likes of GoT, Lost, Heroes) I'm thinking of not bothering with it.

Larry David/ Seinfeld fans have Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 to look forward to! I've been watching short clips on YouTube and it looks pretty, pretty good.
Yet to watch it but from what I've Heard its not as good as the first seasons but its atleast a lot better than the latter ones.

The filming started in Feb 2021 and is still going on so I imagine it'll be quite a while before we see it. I'd recommend watching Banshee in the meanwhile. It has Anthony Starr as the lead

See is really good. The cinematography and the production quality is amazing. Can't wait for season 3.
Is season 2 out?

Have finished Endeavour, all 8 seasons
Started watching Foyles war, one season done
Was made starting 2002, based on the exploits of DCS foyles investigating murders and stuff during the second ww.love the setting..

Can someone recommend some Medieval or Fantasy shows. Like The Last Kingdom, Vikings, The Witcher, Rome, Merlin etc
May be
His dark materials 2 seasons, third coming
Carnival row one season, second coming
Shadow and bone, one season, second coming

Not mediaeval but Locke and key is damn good as, well

May be
His dark materials 2 seasons, third coming
Carnival row one season, second coming
Shadow and bone, one season, second coming

Not mediaeval but Locke and key is damn good as, well
Watched shadow and bone and his dark materials. Will checkout Carnival row and locke and key. Thanks

Watching Arcane: League of Legends. Really like the animation, and plot building till now. Witcher - after reading the books and playing the games, the TV show will always be a downer

Back