English TV series discussion

The Witcher Season 3. Finished episode, 1 looks promising (nothing sensational though). May be they are building storyline...
I have already watched 3, it's decent but somehow I feel they are running way too fast and changing from one situation to next with same characters in the blink of an eye... There is no luidity in the screenplay now in this season as far as i felt...
As it is this is the last season of Henry Cavil, loam Hemsworth will be portraying the character from next season...

On another note
Silo is proving to be great and I am hooked onto it..

Jack Ryan final season is out now on Prime. Just watched one episode and does not look as good as the other three seasons but still need to watch couple of more episodes to know if it is good.

Sad that this serial called Person of Interest has been removed from Amazon prime.

See https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839578/

Eerily sinister portrayal of AI in an action format.

Loved the latter part of season 3 where the rival AI machine called Samaritan comes into play.

And that again sinister sounding voice of the British accent character guy who heads the bad guy team.

I would categorise it as a cult classic now.

Sad that this serial called Person of Interest has been removed from Amazon prime.

See https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839578/

Eerily sinister portrayal of AI in an action format.

Loved the latter part of season 3 where the rival AI machine called Samaritan comes into play.

And that again sinister sounding voice of the British accent character guy who heads the bad guy team.

I would categorise it as a cult classic now.
IMO PoI is in a league of its own. the morality of deciding to save or ignore! crazy!! used to come on star world , loooong back!

After life (Netlix) - S1 7.5, S2 7, S3 - Don't mind. (Ricky Grevais fans will surely enjoy it, even if not S1 S2 are still good enough.)
The OA - (Netflix) - Mystic Genre - Intriguing enough till now. I have reached E4.

Foundation S02E01 carries the same vibe. I would say this is underrated tv series specially the visual and concept of life in universe is tempting.
This is a must watch on an OLED screen in darkness, at 4k HDR.
Such a visual treat this show is. Even the opening on a good screen is so good.

Been watching the show Hijack and the recent episode (number 6) was really edge of the seat stuff! The way it ended... I'm so looking forward to the finale and to see how it ends!

Also, started The Walking Dead: Dead City. Pilot was good... Maggi and Negan sure are a formidable team.

Watched...

The Hunt for Veerappan: Four solidly made episodes. Very informative and unfolded like documentary. Riveting stuff.

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan - Season 4: An average season overall but honestly after the first couple of seasons of this show (which I did enjoy watching!) I didn't find the later episodes too interesting. I don't know how it would have even mattered if this final season was not made? But it's done now and show has ended. For some strange reason I liked the season's penultimate episode more than the season finale!

Fatal Attraction: Started this show last week and watching an episode during the late evenings over a glass cold Diet Coke (stopped drinking so...). Mature show, probably best enjoyed with your SO, wife or just by yourself. A slow burner but decadently interesting. Lizzy Caplan & Joshua Jackson are perfect for the roles they are playing. Currently on episode 6 of Season 1.

Watching 'The Great'
It's a historical and satirical comedy-drama television series very loosely based on the rise to power of Catherine the Great, Empress of All Russia.
Quite dark but enjoyable.

Back