English TV series discussion

raksrules said:
Ok so i want to start watching english TV series, i have never watched any :ashamed:
Which should i start with ???

Lost:if you like mystery,friends or sienfeld:if you like humor,prison break:if you like suprises,24:if you like action,house:if you like medical drama with a bit of humor.

satanheart said:
Guys I watch dexter, how I met your mother,big bang theory,mentalist,arrested development,heroes,supernatural,life,prisonbreak,lost

Are there any other good serials going on or over which i've missed ?

You have missed 24!

dantool said:
Lost:if you like mystery,friends or sienfeld:if you like humor,prison break:if you like suprises,24:if you like action,house:if you like medical drama with a bit of humor.

Thanks for all this...i think i have to get a RS premium account now :p

@Raksrules - add Dexter to this list..its into season 4 and one of the better ones on air right now.

big bang theory: nice episode...

Making fun of sheldon.. sheldon's revenge.. and howard's reaction on the relationship was icing on the cake

how i met your mother: awesome episode.. slapsgiving

If i loved one moment out of the entire series, the most funny one would be the slapsgiving.. iinfact i was wondering when was the fourth slap coming... go watch...

House: okish episode... saw dramatic side of house... nothing cool

Smallville: finally they are returning to the main theem which would conclude this series.. now we have a glimpse of what we can expect over here...

2 and half men: wow.. comedy series become more comic when the Big O comes into the picture.. nicely crafted episode... loved it...

Heroes: continues to suckeven more.. even after following closely i feel lost... damn what happened to the old charm which used to bind me in the initial days..

regards neo

Damn..i just watched first two episodes of LOST season 1 back to back and i don't feel like stopping here. Damn this is addictive. I have the entire season 1 now and season 2 and 3 in process of downloading.

Is anyone still watching Heroes?

Watching Season 4. Why can’t Hiro just travel back in time to the moments before Samuel abducted Charlie and prevent it?

So many loose ends, its beginning to look stupid...

So i started with LOST yesterday and watching the episodes back to back i completed 5 episodes by 1 AM

Will continue today

Btw, the season 2 will be in continuity with season 1 right ?? :ashamed:

vij said:
Is anyone still watching Heroes?

Watching Season 4. Why can’t Hiro just travel back in time to the moments before Samuel abducted Charlie and prevent it?

So many loose ends, its beginning to look stupid...

it's just beginning to look stupid to you now? :bleh: the writing has been an absolute disaster for the past 3 years. if someone cared enough, they could probably come up with a list of over a thousand inconsistencies in the writing, especially since the show messes around with time travel and death so much.

raksrules said:
So i started with LOST yesterday and watching the episodes back to back i completed 5 episodes by 1 AM

Will continue today

yep, it's in continuation.

raksrules said:
Will continue today

If you slow it a tad bit down you can actually watch it in continuity with the next(final) season premiere in feb next year :)

^ Yes Yes. As it is i will not find much time after couple of weeks so abhi whatever i can see i will. Btw i have been spared from downloading as one of my colleagues here has got DVDs of all seasons till now :hap2:

So Img burn will have a task at hand tonight

Well i started to watch CSI currently on Season 2, i found it to be good, the only problem i am facing is to get all seasons for the same. i was able to download till season 4, beyond that i am not able to find any torrents for the same as most of them are dead and there are no seeders and leechers for the same.

If anyone knows any alternative sites or has the season dump, please let me know

Back