English TV series discussion

Spartacus: Corn Syrup and Ham

Decent show but damn this has to be some of the worst acting out there.
Loving all the good ol' fashioned sex and gore exploitation though :p.

The new episode of Breaking Bad was easily the best this season.

I hope the cousins finally graduate from splitting skulls of just random nobodies.

There are nine seasons of scrubs. But it stops being good somewhere around the sixth season.
saumilsingh said:
Spartacus: Corn Syrup and Ham

Decent show but damn this has to be some of the worst acting out there.
Loving all the good ol' fashioned sex and gore exploitation though :p.

The show should be named: Spartacus: Jupiter's C**k! I love how it starts out so horribly and evolves into absolute awesomeness.

mpchc2010042900234359re.jpg

chiron said:
The new episode of Breaking Bad was easily the best this season.
I hope the cousins finally graduate from splitting skulls of just random nobodies.

Yes it was but this season is somewhat slow as compared to the earlier seasons. There is no real motive for walt to cook now. And the whole thing with the cousins and all just looks childish.

yea the silent cousins on breaking bad are getting irritating. in the first few episodes it might have been intriguing to see them doing their thing with no dialogues, but now it's just tiring. that scene in the restaurant where they were sitting at the table was lame.

but yea, this past episode was the best of this slow season. sad that half the season has already gone by without much happening. couple of scenes really stood out for me in this episode though... when walt is talking to saul on the phone was awesome..

even the starship enterprise had a self destruct button, i'm just sayin'

and then of course the scene where they were stuck inside the RV and hank was outside. good stuff, hopefully the rest of the season is at least as good as this.

Watched latest ep of Flashforward. Ruining the story completely.. They just don't have coherence in their plot.. Just that in each episode, they show something outrageous (mostly stupid) in the ending to make it seem more interesting for the next episode :|

I really wanted to like this show...but they are just not improving even when the finale is near..

Anyways... saw first two eps of a series named Eyes.. - Decent watch..atleast after 2 eps..

Almost finished with Jericho. Jeremiah had similar post-apocalyptic type setting but was far better in every regard. Really underrated show.

this weeks episode of fringe was... the worst episode of any show i have seen in many years. absolutely hopeless nonsense. whoever cleared that script should be fired.

Hello Ppl,

Right now watching HIMYM after leaving Heroes midway...

DO any one of you have Wonder Years with you ( In Delhi ) or anywhr in India...
I really need it...for my younger brother....tried torr3nts but failed...vey vey low seeds...

If anyone has it...plz reply...A beer promised :)

Cannot get enough of House M D I tell ya.Awesome drama.Damn good amalgamation of sarcastic humour and drama with kick ass performances.About to watch the 18th episode of Season 6.I hope they dont stop it at Season 6.I was very sad when Friends stopped at Season 10.I have a hunch that sad feeling is gonna come back again.

Shocking episode of Breaking Bad. After a slow start to the episode, I wasn't really expecting it to end the way it did. It can only get better from here on.

spindoctor said:
happy town seems interesting... cliche but well done, off beat and intriguing

How can it be both cliche and off beat :p? Anyway, the pilot reminded me a lot of Twin Peaks with the murder/mystery in a picture perfect town with some weird characters. Except this one seemed a bit too contrived. Hopefully it will improve but I'm not betting on it.

Watching The Drew Carey show these days, light and funny.

Ofcourse, along with weekly updates from The Office, How I met your mother, The Modern Family, The Middle.

Plan to watch 'Whose line is it anway' next.

@sgx - I've got Wonder Years, all of them seasons and I'm in Delhi. Where do you live? Approx 14.6GB - 6 seasons.

chiron said:
How can it be both cliche and off beat :p?

it's an off beat cliche. try to keep up :bleh:

when i meant offbeat, it was in reference to the setting. cliche because so far it's following the general trappings of the genre i.e. an town that looks ideal on the surface but it's not.

Back