English TV series discussion

I too like the TV Show Favs and i like it even more than PC apps / websites, to track TV shows. Nice layout and good functionality (even in free version)

Oh man I've been hooked to Breaking Bad for the past 2 days! The first season was slow as sh1t and took me almost 5 days to complete 7 episodes. The second season with 13 episodes took me just 1 day! It was that engrossing.
<

Will be done by S3 in a day I guess. Planning to watch Walking Dead and Sherlock after I reach Surat.

Skip Walking Dead for now and watch Prison Break (if you haven't already). Breaking Bad will pull you in from the end of the second season and by the end of the of the 4th season, you'll witness a whole new level of Bryan Cranston.
<

Prison Break was officially the first series that got me into watching series.
<

Completed it. Heroes was next. Skipped it after S2 when it started becoming boring.

Good. I had managed to scrape off 2 episodes of Walking Dead, before shoving it aside indefinitely.
<

I'll start Homeland this weekend. Hope it's good enough.

The Pilot of my most awaited series of this year - "Awake" , got released today...

A great concept, good actors and storyline... Don't miss it..

I just hope it sustains the ratings because these days no matter how good the show is - only judge is the ratings...!!

b89e68e7e1.jpg

When Detective Michael Britten regains consciousness following his family’s car accident, he is told that his wife Hannah perished, but that his teen son, Rex, has survived. As he tries to put the pieces of his life back together he awakens again in a world in which his wife is very much alive, but his son Rex died in the accident…

I am enjoying watching TV(actual idiot box) after a long time becuase of the launch of Comedy Central.

It is a laugh riot and a never ending roller-coaster plus no commercials as of now. WIn-Win

Blue Bloods is still enjoyable, even after 40 eps.. I didn't think a procedural show can hold anyone's interest for this long..! More so a cop show..

Whats makes it interesting is the kind of the cases that are shown.. Very practical and ones that make us think...

If anyone hasn't seen it.. Make sure you check it out... You can start with any episode..!

- Amazing actors : Tom Selleck is the best... and cute Bridget Moynahan is always a treat.. Even Older Wahlberg brother is good..!

- Great storyline..

86f13e070f.jpg

Blue Bloods is a new CBS police drama by Robin Green and Mitchell Burgess, known for their work on the long running HBO drama 'The Sopranos'. The show follows the lives of the multi-generational Reagan family (Tom Selleck as Frank Reagan, Bridget Moynahan as Erin Reagan, Donnie Wahlberg as Danny Reagan) and their dedication to the New York City Police Department. Although being a tight-knit family, you may find that the Reagans have very different ideas of how to gain justice. But they have one thing in common: they'll stop at nothing to see justice served; because their occupation is more than just a job, it's the family business

Back