English TV series discussion

The Big Bang Theory
How I met your mother
Dexter
Awake - 2 Episodes
Game of Thrones - 1 Episode .. (will try to watch when I have more time)

In that list,BBT and GOT are simply unleavable, thanks for mentioning 'How I met your mother' to my backlog list as well.

I got pretty annoyed by BBT after S02 .. tried to watch few of the current episodes but its really torturous with that laughter track .. repetitive jokes.

I tried GOT but there were just too many people dying/nudity in E01 that I put it away ..

Also would like to add Spartacus to that list .. S01 was aweesome .. but dies down .. (no pun intended)

True Blood Season 6 is coming June 16!

[DOUBLEPOST=1367843623][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn the trailer looks awesome Cant wait for what happens next :D Also who's that guy that magically did something in the middle? And Jessica :drool: Those stocking are killer. :D

I left
Office after season 4, became boring for me.
True Blood after Season 3, Vampires and shifters and telepaths were enough, then they introduced werewolves, fairies and whatnot, became twilight for adults.
Castle after season 2, was good enough but my HDD crashed and I couldn't download it all again.
2 Broke Girls after season 1, not funny enough

I left
Office after season 4, became boring for me.
True Blood after Season 3, Vampires and shifters and telepaths were enough, then they introduced werewolves, fairies and whatnot, became twilight for adults.
Castle after season 2, was good enough but my HDD crashed and I couldn't download it all again.
2 Broke Girls after season 1, not funny enough
You missed the best two seasons. lol The whole world is upside down now.[DOUBLEPOST=1367848427][/DOUBLEPOST]That was for True Blood

Yeah I am guessing, those may be from the HD broadcast. Like I said before, the blu-ray versions came out only for S1 and S6.

Yup. All Web-DL. There are 2 qualities available. One amounts to 87GB while the other is 144GB for all 6 seasons.

Yup. All Web-DL. There are 2 qualities available. One amounts to 87GB while the other is 144GB for all 6 seasons.

Yeah, I am grabbing the 87 GB one and Season 1 is under progress as we speak.

OK let us not derail the thread with OT. :p

10 episodes completed for the second season of Person of Interest. I must admit, this season is well paced and has much better story arcs than the first one. I wish Leon Tao could have been added as a regular on the show.

Psych fans, how is the current season going? I'll be getting the full season once I'm done with Person of Interest.

I have watched 2-3 episodes of POI season 1
Is it okey if I skip the rest and start from season 2?

No, you wouldn't understand anything. I've watched it in sequence from the start and even I am confused at some parts with the multiple arc characters. It is not a show where you can just skip episodes and catch up later.

10 episodes completed for the second season of Person of Interest. I must admit, this season is well paced and has much better story arcs than the first one. I wish Leon Tao could have been added as a regular on the show.

Psych fans, how is the current season going? I'll be getting the full season once I'm done with Person of Interest.
Oops...Almost forgot about Psych. I watched only till S4.
has anyone watched the new season. I think i would start procuring tonight.

Boston Legal complete. The last season is bit forced but nevertheless it is still entertaining. I wish the show would have continued.
Lots of breaking the 4th wall moments in this show and they have been embedded very cleverly so it never feels forced. Denny Crane and Alan Shore as expected are the most loved and central characters.
I have to admit i was reluctant to start watching this show because of the presumption i had before that it will be court room drama but still started with little expectations.
I was very happy i saw it.
Absolutely recommended TV series. And it is completely over so one can watch without having to wait for next season.

Will be starting with Fringe today evening. 100 episodes for this too.

Btw was per episode calendar... "You have spent about 1 month, 20 days and 1 hour watching TV shows." :)

Previous episode of Game of Thrones was a bit slow, but I know what they're building towards. I guess the episode 9 this season will be as epic as the one in the first season, can't wait for it.

Back