English TV series discussion

Technically. it is 720p but its essentially gotten using screen recording software so the quality is crap.

In case of House of Cards(another show on netflix), it took about ~3 months for the blu ray rip to surface.

Technically. it is 720p but its essentially gotten using screen recording software so the quality is crap.

In case of House of Cards(another show on netflix), it took about ~3 months for the blu ray rip to surface.
aah ok, makes sense, in any case the print that is doing the rounds is pretty bad.

I am watching Arrow and it is turning about to be really gripping post the 10th episode. I think the first few episodes were mediocre, but it really builds up later on.

Hannibal and Da Vinci Demon is one of the best shows running , happy that Hannibal got renewed for Second Season

The premise of the show is extremely lame
I agree, but everything ese is top notch, the writing, acting, and editing. The central storyline also picks up later on the season, infact I find the flashback scenes more interesting. They should devote more time on the background story..

Downloading the 9th episode of GoT now. Expecting it to be the most epic episode in the series so far. Those who are waiting for the season to end to see them all at once, don't wait.

Back