English TV series discussion

Can you tell, on which service it's available at the moment.
Thanks

BTW watched Lupin seasons one the dubbed version., pretty nice watch.
If someone is going in to it as a mystery fan like I am then it is an immense letdown. Not in the least bit intellectually stimulating but more of a dumb caper. Script is extremely poor but acting is good. Probably good for those who get their fix from unrealistic heists.

Getting my whodunit fix presently from Shetland. Slow like all British shows but well-detailed, well-shot and well-acted.

Been following startrek discovery and Starwars The Mandalorian, both are very good.

Like American God's as well, season 3 just premiered last week, 2 ep are alreday out, catch it on prime.

I enjoyed watching discovery season 3 but after it finished I think Season 1 was better and there wasnt any real anchor in s3

I enjoyed watching discovery season 3 but after it finished I think Season 1 was better and there wasnt any real anchor in s3
Yeah, Season 3 surely wasn't as good as the previous 2 which had a lot going on comparatively. However, it was like a soft reboot, much like it was for Discovery's crew in the storyline, so it was understandable.

any particular reason you didn't like the show.
I suppose I am more inclined to series which are episode based as in one story per episode. This slow burn requires patience and will force you to keep thinking and guessing till the end and the end is a long long way coming :). Riverdale starts off in a similar theme. Broadchurch is another. Twin Peaks does go off into a completely different track though.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched twin peaks, been hearing lot of good things about it.
I watched the original several years ago and the recent one as it was broadcast. I have watched a lot of David Lynch content, so I am okay with it.

You may be undone by the quirkiness, inability to make sense of what you are watching, left with a lot of questions and not have the satisfaction of loose ends being tied up.

Finished watching Spartacus, Though I liked season 1 the most with Andy Whitfield. as Spartacus.
Some series which I have watched: Lost in Space, Viking, Game_o_T, Spartacus, The Borgias, Cobra Kai, Locke & Key. . .
Please suggest some fantasy/si-fi series . .

Finished watching Spartacus, Though I liked season 1 the most with Andy Whitfield. as Spartacus.
Some series which I have watched: Lost in Space, Viking, Game_o_T, Spartacus, The Borgias, Cobra Kai, Locke & Key. . .
Please suggest some fantasy/si-fi series . .
Have you watched the prequel to Spartacus as well. It came out after Season 1 when Andy Whitfield died and they had to look for another actor. So in the meantime, they made a prequel which showed the story of Krixus instead.

Have you watched the prequel to Spartacus as well. It came out after Season 1 when Andy Whitfield died and they had to look for another actor. So in the meantime, they made a prequel which showed the story of Krixus instead.
Yes, I started with season one to three and then saw prequel. I thought that is season four, but later did not make any sense to watch completely.

Back