English TV series discussion

Started Justified. Four episodes of S1 in and it looks promising. Tim does a great impersonation of a smiling Clint Eastwood.
I watched this a few years ago, some remarkable characters and way underrated series in my opinion. Really liked it, don't remember how many seasons i ended up watching, need to pick it up again and finish it

Do people use trakt.tv here to track your TV shows? If we can probably follow each other on trakt to discover what others are watching, it would be great. Here is my profile URL and you can follow me and I can follow you back.

Also in case anyone is interested, there is an official trakt.tv app for iOS devices now.
Isn't TV Time a better app? Looks like it has more number of users.

I have been using this app for almost 5-6 years or more. Forgot my user profile though.

Currently watching "30 Rock" which I find thoroughly entertaining. I cannot see when distracted else we can miss many jokes.
Another show i am watching parallely is "12 Monkeys". Concept was interesting and I am now on season 3 but seems it is adding more layers to keep the buzz. Anyways with only few episodes left in season 3 and then only season 4 left.

Next will start with "Justified" and that is only because it is occupying the largest chunk for a single show on my HDD (258 GB).

Is Grey's Anatomy good? I see it is in its 17th season and I am curious whether is it because it is good or it is like Indian soaps which keep going on and on and on.
Is office really good
It definitely is. You will definitely enjoy it. Don't be disheartened if first few episodes are not to your liking, it will pickup. Same is with Parks and Recreation, first season is pretty bad relative to rest of the show. But the show is excellent.

Is Grey's Anatomy good? I see it is in its 17th season and I am curious whether is it because it is good or it is like Indian soaps which keep going on and on and on.

It definitely is. You will definitely enjoy it. Don't be disheartened if first few episodes are not to your liking, it will pickup. Same is with Parks and Recreation, first season is pretty bad relative to rest of the show. But the show is excellent.
Please don't watch Grey's Anatomy if you are thinking about "medical" part of the drama. It is even worse than Ekta Kapoor's stuff.

It is drama all around. You will learn permutation combination after watching Grey's Anatomy.

Is there any website which gives us recommendations on what may interest us based on the already watched shows we feed in or so?

Edit:
If any of you have watched the American show "Leverage" which is based on conning rich people (similar to UK's Hustle), the show is coming back as "Leverage: Redemption" on Free IMDB TV.

Last edited:
Any recommendations for any good reality TV shows which everyone can watch together In family. We love watching Masterchef Australia but it is ending (current season) in next 3-4 days and that means we won't have any dinner time show we can watch.

Suggestions for nice (not trashy) reality shows?

Edit: For now we have 10 episodes left of Legomaster Australia but then it will be dry spell (until Bigg Boss starts [emoji14]).

Any recommendations for any good reality TV shows which everyone can watch together In family. We love watching Masterchef Australia but it is ending (current season) in next 3-4 days and that means we won't have any dinner time show we can watch.

Suggestions for nice (not trashy) reality shows?

Edit: For now we have 10 episodes left of Legomaster Australia but then it will be dry spell (until Bigg Boss starts [emoji14]).
>Not trashy
>Bigg boss

Pick one XD

Back