English TV series discussion

I liked "The 100" when it started but later it got boring repeating same AI concept. When they reached the new planet I got my hopes high that we will finally see something new but turned out its same old AI bullshit

I liked it till season 2
But when they brought red pills or blue pills. Concept I hated that. First two seasons were like really adventurous. And Jasper (loved the character).

I liked "The 100" when it started but later it got boring repeating same AI concept. When they reached the new planet I got my hopes high that we will finally see something new but turned out its same old AI bullshit

Same.
And the ending was really absurd and rushed. Somehow most shows don't get it how to end them properly.

Ragnarok

9/10 thoroughly enjoyed it.

A unique way of direction, keeping everything simple even a 4yrs kid will understand.
Same goes for cinematography. and the selection of background score.
It's a way underrated show and many haven't even heard about it. The producers have done a great job considering the limited budget they had.

Started Dexter and then gave it up. Apart from Michael C Hall, rest of the acting is atrocious. The plotline requires suspension of belief anyways. I mean no one even questions or investigates the premise of Dexter and he is already in his prime when Season 1 starts.
Finished both seasons of The Alienist. Season 1 much better than 2, which was stretched like a Hindi soap. Great set design, background score and cinematography.
Enjoying reruns of Poirot on Sony Liv now. Good light hearted fun. I guess I needed that after watching something as "dark" as the Alienist.

Last edited:
Has any one completed SUPERNATURALS? i am thinking to start it. i have finished dexter and waiting for new season :D

I loved supernatural and have watched all 15 seasons. It usually starts with 1 monster per episode but later combines those and their own stories. In fact after the show ended, the "TV Guide" magazine (US based) did a special supernaturals issue which I have stored on my iPad and have planned to read it.

Has any one completed SUPERNATURALS? i am thinking to start it. i have finished dexter and waiting for new season :D
I only enjoyed till Season 5 or 6 at which the main storyline ended. After that they started stretching things so I stopped after Season 8 or 9. Same with Walking Dead.

I only enjoyed till Season 5 or 6 at which the main storyline ended. After that they started stretching things so I stopped after Season 8 or 9. Same with Walking Dead.
My frnd said same thing but i wanted to know others opinion as this is a very big show, and going through 15 seasons is not that easy, i think i will start it for a change.

The North Water is turning out to be pretty intriguing 2 episodes in.

Gives off a lot of vibes similar to The Terror Season 1 which was awesome.

Back