English TV series discussion

There is a new show "4400" going to premiere soon and I read its description and it seems similar to old show "The 4400" which started back in 2004.

So anyone knows what's new here in New show?

Not really English show. Watching India's deadliest road (IRT - Ice road truckers) where celebrities Mandira Bedi, Varun (chucha from fukrey) and Sangram Singh drive trucks in rough terrain to deliver goods.

Watching on Discovery+ app.

Last edited:
Watching following shows simultaneously at the moment (albeit at different times and on different days)..

Air Crash Investigation / Mayday - On weekends
LEGO Masters Australia - On weekends
Bosch - On weekdays and nights before I sleep (on iPad)
Kitchen Nightmares - Anytime when there is nothing, watching with wife as she also is interested.
30 Rock - 2 episodes when I do my 30 min workout (workout lol)

Just finished watching "The Man in High Castle" and wanted to mention that....

The ending sucked. It left a bad taste after a decent series which presented this alternate history. Who were those people coming from other side of portal in last 5 min? Too many loose ends.

a few series I have seen and consider them great :

Person of Interest - probably the finest show on TV created By Jonathan Nolan.

The Blacklist - James Spader at his best.

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency - crazy it was cancelled after 2 seasons, but absolutely refreshing and fun!

Mindhunter

Pushing Daisies - something very different and innovative.

Suits - well worth the ride.

definitely a lot I'm missing, but these that I can recall currently.

One question on money heist. On Netflix it shows as 4 parts and 5th part coming soon. But on trakt and all it shows as 2 seasons and 3rd part coming soon.

Watched these in last few days and loved em all
Spy city starring Dominic Cooper
The north water STARRING Colin Farrell
The Pembrokeshire Murders starring Luke Evans
Time starring Sean Bean

Started watching Vigil. Only one episode out but it seems like this will a damn good one.

Watched 3 episodes of Only Murders In The Building and liked it surprisingly. I can't even get through most Netflix shows nowadays without losing interest in the first/second episode.

Started watching Vigil. Only one episode out but it seems like this will a damn good one.

Watched 3 episodes of Only Murders In The Building and liked it surprisingly. I can't even get through most Netflix shows nowadays without losing interest in the first/second episode.
Well as i am all into the genre of thriller, espionage, mystery witha pinch of period British stuff, I don't find anything of interest on Netflix
Have to get my stuff on my own.
Just started watching THE ABC MURDERS

Also will be starting Bloodlands

Just finished watching "The Man in High Castle" and wanted to mention that....

The ending sucked. It left a bad taste after a decent series which presented this alternate history. Who were those people coming from other side of portal in last 5 min? Too many loose ends.
I sympathize with you, they bloody rushed it, didn't really conclude it.. Had such high hopes from that.

Back