English TV series discussion

Re: Please suggest an english TV series

Hasnt anybody watched scrubs over here?
I am technically asking this question for the 3rd time?
Awaiting reply???????????

Take it easy yaar,

Anybody who is regular US TV watcher has most probably watched scrubs :bleh:

Its a nice show, actually it was a nice show for 5 seasons then they started screwing it up and now its so bad that J.D is ranked no.1 on the actors to be dropped from series (something like that) poll.

Anyone checked "Royal Pains" - Pilot was released today, Well I am just halfway through (Its of 2 eps) and seems like decent dramedy. Do check it out.. If only for the 2 hottest gals. (One of which might be regular - fingers crossed :bleh:)

Royal Pains aired today? forgot about that i saw some commercial for it awhile back and it looked decent. Guess i should go watch it soon.

about to start the royal pains episode now. just finished watching today's episode of harper's island.. it's finally starting to get good now :)

Heroes getting T-Bag'd

Prison Break's infamous villain will be Heroes's bad guy next season.

robertknepper.jpg

As far as villains in recent network television history go, few can compare to Prison Break's Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell, portrayed by actor Robert Knepper. T-Bag's story may be over with the end of Prison Break, but Knepper will continue the creepy villain thing on another show.

The actor has signed on to the next season of Heroes as the lead villain, says The Hollywood Reporter. He'll play Samuel, a charming man with a mean streak that was previously described as "The Carnival Barker" in casting announcements.

Source :- tv.com

log 1 = 0 said:
Heroes getting T-Bag'd

Prison Break's infamous villain will be Heroes's bad guy next season.

robertknepper.jpg

As far as villains in recent network television history go, few can compare to Prison Break's Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell, portrayed by actor Robert Knepper. T-Bag's story may be over with the end of Prison Break, but Knepper will continue the creepy villain thing on another show.

The actor has signed on to the next season of Heroes as the lead villain, says The Hollywood Reporter. He'll play Samuel, a charming man with a mean streak that was previously described as "The Carnival Barker" in casting announcements.

Source :- tv.com

in more interesting heroes casting news, madeline zima is joining the cast for next season. i guess she's best known for her role as mia on californication, so more eye candy on the show :bleh:

AcuraTSXRD_028014.jpg

then again i don't think anyone can save the show from the depths of mediocrity it's in now.

ReekingArchvile said:
watched Ep 1 of season 5 weeds, exciting new season !!

i thought it was pretty boring... but then i hated season 4 and this episode just continues that story. it stopped being funny a long time ago.

Damn My name is Earl is qutie awesome :D finished season 1

sunny in philadlelphia is also good :D

jason lee follows scientology :p

Every episode is an ocean's eleven..

Its called "Hustle"

It's a relatively old British series that started off in 2004.

Great direction, good music, humorous acting.. Its a must watch!

ReekingArchvile said:
i dont really watch it like a comedy show, Andy +Doug+ Cilia make the show for me :)

well it used to be a black comedy for the first couple of seasons. then the writers decided that they would try and pack in more and more stupid situations until it got to the point where it stopped being funny and believable.

Guys please suggest some good comedy series. After watching How I Met Your Mother, i don't feel like watching and sci-fi/action/drama right now. What do you guys suggest? F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Desperate Housewives and Seinfeld are some of the series that I have already watched.

Back