PC Peripherals Faint Bzzzz sound (electric noise) even after using a usb soundcard

Rezep

Adept
Hey there members
TL: DR :- Electric noise interference even after using usb sound card, return and buy more expensive usb adapter?
Need a little help here,so i had just bought this USB hub/Soundcard for my pc. I needed one since when i connect my earphones to my front audio port, an irritating bz, and like a snap of electric noise would start coming literally every single moment and the bass was literally missing from any audio so everything sounded tinny. Got advice from a friend to buy a usb sound card and i found this usb soundcard. I bought it, connected it to my pc. However it seemed to have not exactly solved the problem. Now there's two noises which i can hear.There's now this faint noise sort of like a small stream of water flowing downwards and you're listening from a distance. And sometimes it along with this, wind blowing towards a mic type of electric noise will also be heard, sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right, but the first noise i stated stays forever. I am sure that this is not supposed to happen at the same time i don't really know whether i should return it and buy a more expensive one which i saw. I will note that sound quality has vastly improved on installing this device. Another question i want to know is, when you just insert your earphones in your ears, is there absolute no noise at all, and is it because my mobo is an old h61 mobo and can't be fixed? Reason i can't plug into the back audio port is because the capacitor for that audio chip came off while installing my gpu hence i don't wanna risk it.

Thank you

The single likeliest cause of humming or buzzing is electromagnetic interference with your sound card from other components within the computer's case, with likely candidates being the video card, or the power supply on a desktop computer.

I think that's a normal hissing sound. In some previous threads I had mentioned that whenever I change the fan speed my speakers do make some sound.
In my earlier house the speakers would hiss for no reasons but only when ideally if the volume is raised without actually any sound coming from it.
You may ignore this behavior and continue to enjoy the music..

You should try the rear usb ports or audio jacks.

For a LOL moment.. may be spirits are desperate trying to connect with you for some help :p

Get your homes earthing checked
No problem, shifting my house anyway in march lol
The single likeliest cause of humming or buzzing is electromagnetic interference with your sound card from other components within the computer's case, with likely candidates being the video card, or the power supply on a desktop computer.

I think that's a normal hissing sound. In some previous threads I had mentioned that whenever I change the fan speed my speakers do make some sound.
In my earlier house the speakers would hiss for no reasons but only when ideally if the volume is raised without actually any sound coming from it.
You may ignore this behavior and continue to enjoy the music..

You should try the rear usb ports or audio jacks.

For a LOL moment.. may be spirits are desperate trying to connect with you for some help :p
Thanks man, after using the adapter for a few days, seems to have sort of burnt in now, the faint bzz sound is there but it is ignorable, the wind sound has however now disappeared.

faint buzz could be due to bad or low quality components used in the circuit too. No amount of burn in would help in such cases. It's just your brain getting used to that noise and ignoring it.

Back