Feedback on LYNX Chandigarh Store - sold incompatible RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
** he is a big jerk complete fool who doesnt care only boast we should banned such sellers like amarbir !!!!!simply pathetic****

His problem is clear, when DDR3 is inserted system is not powered up, but working fine with DDR2. Put DDR2 and try to update the bios and see if it works. May be issue with RAM also.

Chiragh if you are sure that the board is faulty and if you have tried all the available options, simply RMA the board

Firstly you could boot up the pc with ddr2 installed and update the BIOS, after which you could try installing the DDR3 RAM and check if it boots up.
or you can try some different brand of DDR3 ram, incase the mobo has some compatability issues with the Corsair RAM

try to put lower voltage rams wich are made for Core i7. they want less voltage to run. maybe your bios is not able to give more voltage to ddr3 wich you are using.

Well... then give hell to your dealer who sold you until you get working products....

p.s. no sign of the dealer..where art the pl-30's

Buddy....first of all, the title isn't worth imo....

For ur problem. Did u try any other ddr3 ram sticks??..wt bios are u using??

on another note u bought a p35 chipset??>.:S

Well I think the best solution to this problem is to replace the Mobo. If Amarbir does not want to replace, let him refund the money and let the buyer ship the Mobo back to him. I admit and agree with others that reviews of stuff bought needs to be checked before buying anything, I learnt this lesson the hard way. Dont trust the seller's word as he may or may not be stating the truth or may or may not be knowledgeable about the product.

Lynx has a big reputation or atleast a menion here. Poor support is something to watchout for even if it may be the buyers fault. After all the buyer may have trusted him from any corner of the country. If there is simply no response, I would beware from LYNX. Atleast he could have got back with the solution.

Now coming to the problem, You should atleast see the boot screen of the motherboard if all is fine. The software stage (if any) comes next in the sequence. So incase you are not able to make it to the first screen, it may mean that wither the RAM or the motherboard is faulty. But it may be difficult to get the change incase of no response! So then you may have to live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back