Feedback on LYNX Chandigarh Store - sold incompatible RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ +1

n chiragh plz calm down. Amarbir is a genuine n reputed seller n im sure he'll figure out something just give him a day or two.....

Darkstar ,
You Have Paid Me What i Have Given You ,now i Do Not Like To Deal With you So Go To Any Other Dealer and Get The Ram Replaced if You Feel Right

Advise : PS Changing The Ram To DDR-III will Not Make it a Speed Freak System It already is a Great Computer And a Good Gaming rig .

scan0001i.jpg

am ready to work out with Amarbir .. but read his posts he not ready to give any solution to my serious problem !!
@ Amarbir it doesn't matter if my PC works well with DDR II and there won't be much difference in speeds , all i know is asked for DDR III which is not working with the board ...

I have been observing the thread carefully and do not wish to interfere. Its just that the scanned bill has the buyer's address on it. The person who scanned and posted it should have been careful about covering it. Its a public forum after all.

Darkstar ,

Please Post The Bill Here In The Forums ,I Atleast Have a VAT Billing And Pay My Taxes What Other Do Not even Bother About and Half Are Not even Aware About .I Am Not Here To Discuss anything More ,When you Get Pl-30 For 1500 Then No One Bothers Right ,But You Guys Like The Bill Well Jyotbir and Chiraj You Do Not Like To Be Bothered with The Same I Already Scanned and Gave To DS .The bill Is With DDR-II Ram And The Stuff the Deal Was More then a Month Back .You Have Paid Me What i Have Given You ,now i Do Not Like To Deal With you So Go To Any Other Dealer and Get The Ram Replaced if You Feel Right

Advise : PS Changing The Ram To DDR-III will Not Make it a Speed Freak System It already is a Great Computer And a Good Gaming rig .

scan0001i.jpg

Sirji you pay your taxes to the government, everyone does, just that they dont announce it here,

Secondly you take it from the customer and dont pay it yourself, its the nature of Value added tax..

Thirdly if you dont pay tax, you very well know the consequences..:rofl:

Lastly, from the items given in the invoice its quite clear that you have pushed out high margin, slow moving brands and items at an unsuspecting customer and yet you come here and praise yourself?

How you do your business is not our concern, but when someone comes here on TE and asks for help or just informs members abt how he has been cheated, we as a community wil do our best to help him..

The guy was harsh, abusive and all fine..you had the option to not deal with him, but you chose to go through with the deal, and now you deny him any sort of support? you want the best of both? have the profit and not support?

Where was your self respect when the guy was abusing you before he bought the pc? Or the profit was worth the abuses?

You have a big shop, you have big profit along with it, so thats no excuse for substandard service..:mad:

Yet again i'l say Amarbir, this issue is not worth loosing the respect of the community and the people..It takes hardwork to build something as big as lynx, dont spoil it on such trivial issues...its a small issue, deal with it promptly..

Party Monger - Very well put

My suggestions, if someone cares ie :)

Amarbir - If you have suggested that Gigabyte Mobo, which ends up not working with DDR3 ram which Chirag had asked while giving quotation, you need to take back that Mobo and give him the one he is asking for, or refund the money

Any self respecting seller would do that

and please stop saying you are paying VAT, taxes etc. All dealers @ Ritche give bill with VAT only. Its not a service to the nation.

Everyone does it, we salaried class people pay every pence of what we are entitled to pay, business people can get away,

we dont go around saying we are paying so and so taxes

Chirag - why did you accept delivery of the assembled unit, when he gave DDR2 instead of DDR3

And prices are highly bloated, don't you check the prices in a couple of shops before buying it, its a mistake you are paying for

and please dont be abusive, i can understand your feelings having spent so much money on it, but abusing another person is not going to fix the issue

amarbir

just get this thing sorted out please.

when the ram is just not workin with the board, give him a refund or replace with the working module (it was ur suggestion on which he took the board, hence help him just for the sake of what u said to him and help him out).

people who say that the buyer is a lil bit aggressive abusive etc...

well it has happned with us and will happn if we also lend in the same situation.

first the price he paid for this PC is quite high ( old gen parts ) and 2nd most of the dealers gives 2-3 days DOA warranty just to extend their good will and make their buyers feel secure.

considering LYNX being a very good company placed @ chandigarh, they too mite be having same policies on which their customers can rely in case somethin goes wrong with the products purchased from them.

its a simple matter !! which can be solved easily if the seller wishes...

not worth draggin this issue more amar... just get it refunded/replaced.

( wont cost u much )

warm regards

PS:

chirag i understand wat u are goin thru, same things have happnd with me and many others when we were not a part of this TE community and`d gone for our first computer purchase..

in 2003 i`d bot a pc of 56k with only 64 mb ram and 32mb onboard Intel 810e mobo... dealer looted like hell... but i had no such platform at that time to check and gather information so that we can avoid/correct such mistakes

we have now and we can help !

Party Monger said:
Sirji you pay your taxes to the government, everyone does, just that they dont announce it here,
Secondly you take it from the customer and dont pay it yourself, its the nature of Value added tax..
Thirdly if you dont pay tax, you very well know the consequences..:rofl:

Lastly, from the items given in the invoice its quite clear that you have pushed out high margin, slow moving brands and items at an unsuspecting customer and yet you come here and praise yourself?

How you do your business is not our concern, but when someone comes here on TE and asks for help or just informs members abt how he has been cheated, we as a community wil do our best to help him..

The guy was harsh, abusive and all fine..you had the option to not deal with him, but you chose to go through with the deal, and now you deny him any sort of support? you want the best of both? have the profit and not support?
Where was your self respect when the guy was abusing you before he bought the pc? Or the profit was worth the abuses?
You have a big shop, you have big profit along with it, so thats no excuse for substandard service..:mad:

Yet again i'l say Amarbir, this issue is not worth loosing the respect of the community and the people..It takes hardwork to build something as big as lynx, dont spoil it on such trivial issues...its a small issue, deal with it promptly..

Again, what has the profit margin and selection of products got to do with it?

Why do you assume, that a seller is a hardcore technology enthusiast that he knows everything in and out.

If you get your heart surgery done by a general physician, you should be ready for the consequences.

A seller

1. Sells
2. Stocks products.
3. Needs to clear his inventory
4. Will sell products that give him the highest margins.
Right from a small store to a huge store, the underlying objective is the same - Profit or making money.

You should do your research well. The world is full of options. Its not that he has given fake or Grey market stuff.

Like this, tomorrow you will blame a phone seller for selling Nokia E51 even though its out of production. He should throw away his inventory?

Sorry to say but insane prices in Amarbir's invoice, even in chandigarh I can get same components atleast 8~10 % lesser.

@Amarbir!

Sir, this is public forum and I suppose it's not a good habit to be flashing anyone's house number on the forum!
And most importantly, a few points i noted after going through the thread:

1. Why on earth are some members some bent on not discussing any OFFLINE deals on this forum! Aren't they deals?

2. So what cares if the dealer is the member here! A guy went and bought a PC. He's posting a buying experience! What's wrong with that!

3. @Amar- Sir, you seriously know how to squeeze out a margin now, don't you! :D. Anyways, not a matter of discussion here. But, seriously what an A.S.S! And if you can't stand SMS's on your mom's phone, why don't you just remove it off your visiting card.

4. If the customer has just bought parts from you, why did you take the pains to actually assemble it for him. If he paid for it, or if you assembled it for him, then the onus is on you to make the system actually WORK with the deal that has been finalised upon.

5. Whats with the dancing on the paying the VAT thing! You want to say that others don't do it?

I hope I'll receive some decent answers on the above points.
cheers
bharti22shresth

virus32win said:
Sorry to say but insane prices in Amarbir's invoice, even in chandigarh I can get same components atleast 8~10 % lesser.

Next time onwards..........Amarbir is going to ask his customers at his store in chandigarh

Amarbir: TE ?

Customer: YES :D

Amarbir: phewwwww

*Wipes sweat*

*Tells assistant*

Kam se kam daam lagana.......nahi toh mehnga padega.........

lol.....

@ Amarbir no offence :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back