FIFA World Cup 2014

Brazil was average at best yesterday. If they play like this, I am not sure they will be able to reach the finals. A few referee calls went their way, including that crucial penalty, without which, the game could have ended 1-1. The saving grace was Oscar, and his goal.[DOUBLEPOST=1402642766][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, Spain - Netherlands today. Hopefully, a cracker of a match. I only wish it has lesser foul play and less number of yellow/red cards than that eventful final 4 years ago. :)

This so much. We should spam their facebook page, and also that of SonySix.

It was pathetic. Streaming was fine until 1am, but as soon as the match started the app refused to stream.

Many did. No replies. Apparently this problem was being experienced by many. Everyone was asking to return their money back lolz. Serves me right for trusting my money with an "indian" website.

Brazil was average at best yesterday. If they play like this, I am not sure they will be able to reach the finals. A few referee calls went their way, including that crucial penalty, without which, the game could have ended 1-1. The saving grace was Oscar, and his goal.[DOUBLEPOST=1402642766][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, Spain - Netherlands today. Hopefully, a cracker of a match. I only wish it has lesser foul play and less number of yellow/red cards than that eventful final 4 years ago. :)

Brazil scored all the goals though

Thats why I hate football - you are awake till 3am, watching every tackle, save, corner - you went to the bathroom for a minute and when you are back its a penalty and you missed why referee gave it a penalty and now everybody talking (on facebook) about the match changing goal and on highlights they are showing only the panalty shot goal. :arghh::banghead::mad:

^^

Empty your bladder at HT :p.

@srkmish Sorry to hear about that mate :( . The friend who gave that link also was not able to use. Sorry mate :(

Btw, Brazil aint going far.

Spain conceded more goals than the whole 2010 wc and euro2012 together. Lol
They seemed very overconfident be it defence or the casual blunder by casillas.

^^ Yeah. It was more like a 5-0 drubbing. BTW, refereeing seems to be darn poor this time, so far. Hope it improves soon.

That penalty on which Spain scored was also controversial. A penalty gained for stepping on someones leg. :S

I was watching the stream from BBC One and they have quite the expert panel there (Rio Ferdinand, Alan Shearer, Thierry Henry) and it was funny seeing one of them defending Costa saying he was trying to rebalance himself when he got his left feet backwards before making a move.

Just a matter of perception I guess!

Which commentary feed do we get on Sony Six HD?

I was watching the Mexico - Cameroon game on ITV website, the commentary appeared rather similar. But their post-match panel is way better than that of Sony.

Peter Crouch, Robbie Fowler, Peter Shilton, Mikael Silvestre, Ellyse Perry, Sunil Chhetri, John Abraham, Gaurav Kapur(host) and today Nikhil Chinapa(host) :smirkcat::smirkcat:

i am not a real soccer fans, but do love seeing top goals! i like the way Argentina play the game, hence i vote for Argentina even Brazil has home advantage:)

Back