FIFA World Cup 2014

Never expected a 0-0 match to be as exciting as the Brazil-Mexico one.

Ochoa was superb throughout.

Such a poor performance by the spaniards this world cup.Coach and players equally responsible for this mess.
Made me wonder if they really were the defending world champions!

Guys how to see a deferred game on internet? Any website? I missed the first half an hour of today's game between Holland and Australia and would like to see it back. Any way?

Guys how to see a deferred game on internet? Any website? I missed the first half an hour of today's game between Holland and Australia and would like to see it back. Any way?
The same way you'd watch any TV show. For main highlights you can visit goalsarena.org

Never expected a 0-0 match to be as exciting as the Brazil-Mexico one.

Ochoa was superb throughout.

Yeah. It was a wonderful match. I thought it was the best match in this WC so far, until I saw the Ned-Aus match. What a match it was.. Feeling bad that the Aussies had to walk away with a defeat. They deserved a draw at least.

We have the first two qualifiers, (and the first two knocked out).

Australia deserved to win their match or draw at-least. But it is good for the game that teams like Mexico and Chile are performing to their potential.

Yeah. It was a wonderful match. I thought it was the best match in this WC so far, until I saw the Ned-Aus match. What a match it was.. Feeling bad that the Aussies had to walk away with a defeat. They deserved a draw at least.
And they have themselves to blame for missing an easy chance just before Netherlands' last goal.

http://www.livsports.in/

They have an app for android where you can replay entire matches. 15s ad every 7 mins though. Avoid the commentary bits as the ads go a bit crazy in that sectin. Needs a 1-2Mbs connection to see it in 'HD' which appears little better than SD.

best part is the pause button :)[DOUBLEPOST=1403152977][/DOUBLEPOST]
Such a poor performance by the spaniards this world cup.Coach and players equally responsible for this mess.
Made me wonder if they really were the defending world champions!
It's happened before, see France in 2002 or Italy in 2010. No country since Brazil in the 60s has ever won world cups back to back.

Last edited:
Sharing this funny image here. I'm putting it inside spoiler tag because the image's length is huge.

1Uytnbs.jpg

Back