Microtek Line Interactive UPS Legend 1600 UPS LEGEND 1600 UPS

Just ordered it for Rs 6066.

closes APC competitor is ~20k

960watt rating.

960watt rating.

What’s the config that you will be using it for?

960watt rating.
Why does it show 7k on my app

Thanks buddy but I'm not sold on this offer yet.
When i posted the offer it was at the normal price in the recent past, around 3599. Lowest price ever was 3299 but forget about that now. There were only two pieces in stock now they're gone. But amazon will be getting more soon they are claiming. It's probably the best sata ssd you can buy. I myself need to buy one because my mobo doesn't support m2, and i was holding out thinking i'll upgrade the board first and then get nvme. but my current ssd is showing signs of severe wear and could die anytime. Why didn't i buy it myself now? because the goddamn govt. has restricted non essential couriers.

closesT APC competitor is ~20k

960watt rating.
Is it Pure Sine Wave UPS??

If not, then Cyberpower's UT2200E for ₹8200 is a better buy, from what little I know about UPSs.

Soundcore life Q10 is back on sale at an astonishing price of 1799
Deduct another 180 off using hdfc credit card

Soundcore Life Q10 with Fast Charging Bluetooth Headset
Hey, bought these 1799.00
Sound music phone all fine
Just little bulky and heavy. I was expecting round ear pads, turns out they are oval, cover full ears.
Overall i would give 7 out of 10

The Liberty 2 offers the best price-performance ratio for Soundcore products on Flipkart @2.6k or less with discounts. It is basically a $99 product from last year.

How often do these go on sale? Thinking of buying these.

I recently ordered Soundcore Life Note for 1499 but didn't quite like the SQ, too shrill for my liking, lacks bass. I'll try some other eartips because the included ones are not good.

What’s the config that you will be using it for?
Plan is to first find out its exact output wattage for my needs :D Already have APC 1100va so I am expecting a bit better output. Wishfully I hope it takes on two PCs, 600-800 watts real load which APC cannot take.

Is it Pure Sine Wave UPS??

If not, then Cyberpower's UT2200E for ₹8200 is a better buy, from what little I know about UPSs.

Both have same battery config and same simulated sine wave output. That UT2200E is rated 1320watts but in actual it cannot be more(maybe 100w more max) than the microtek one, also it has inferior 2 12V 8AH versus 2 12V 9AH of microtek.

On real full load all UPS below 2200va will have 600-800watt output for 1-3 minutes in the 12v x2 battery config.

Interesting but what the source of all these "facts"?
I'm also on the lookout for a similar sized UPS but if these companies claim higher capacities than actual, they'll get sued right left and center

Interesting but what the source of all these "facts"?
I'm also on the lookout for a similar sized UPS but if these companies claim higher capacities than actual, they'll get sued right left and center
Source: basic electronics :D

company can easily blame the battery if you go on suing them, are you in India? or what?

Plan is to first find out its exact output wattage for my needs :D Already have APC 1100va so I am expecting a bit better output. Wishfully I hope it takes on two PCs, 600-800 watts real load which APC cannot take.

Both have same battery config and same simulated sine wave output. That UT2200E is rated 1320watts but in actual it cannot be more(maybe 100w more max) than the microtek one, also it has inferior 2 12V 8AH versus 2 12V 9AH of microtek.

On real full load all UPS below 2200va will have 600-800watt output for 1-3 minutes in the 12v x2 battery config.
Only 1-3 mins on that load makes sense and I doubt that value. How did you come with that number and What if you are away and can't turn of the pc in 2-3mins???

Only 1-3 mins on that load makes sense and I doubt that value. How did you come with that number and What if you are away and can't turn of the pc in 2-3mins???
The numbers I gave are approximate at full load (i.e max current draw from battery). The number gets reduced further as the battery ages.

You should not really expect much from 2 12v batteries anyway.

2x12x9 = 216Wh
Even if we assume that the UPS and batteries are only 50% efficient at full load, we are still left with 108Wh. For a load of 600W,that means a runtime of 0.18h or 10.8 minutes.

The numbers I gave are approximate at full load (i.e max current draw from battery). The number gets reduced further as the battery ages.

You should not really expect much from 2 12v batteries anyway.
Right, i have a double battery ups and was doing some rendering and electricity went out and in like 30-60 secs pc went down....but as i live in flat backup comes up but that there was some issue....
So if you want backup get a big a** ups/inverter with dual batteries.

2x12x9 = 216Wh
Even if we assume that the UPS and batteries are only 50% efficient at full load, we are still left with 108Wh. For a load of 600W,that means a runtime of 0.18h or 10.8 minutes.
You cannot discharge battery to zero so the ups will cut off power way before so 50% of 50% then there is 12v DC to AC conversion losses.

I have a 2 month old APC 1100VA and another 2 year old APC 1100va. So yeah.

You cannot discharge battery to zero so the ups will cut off power way before so 50% of 50% then there is 12v DC to AC conversion losses.

I have a 2 month old APC 1100VA and another 2 year old APC 1100va. So yeah.
Who says we can't discharge battery to 0%. They should go down to at least 10% if needed because inverters do allow that. If the UPS is not allowing that, then it's a design flaw. Plus when I used 50% efficiency, it was already a worse case scenario. Usually inverters are at least 80% efficient and the good ones are even 90% efficient.

Dont have any idea about 0% or 50%, but my Cyberpower UPS has an option to shutdown or hibernate at 5%.

Last edited:
Back