Flipkart deals

Yep i found the fit good and audio is also pretty decent.
Mind you i didn't try to compare it with any of my existing Earbuds.
Found the drawback, the provided eartips aren't good enough, the most commonly used medium size that comes along with the Earbuds are so damn thin that you need to adjust them in your ear to get proper bass... If its too much inside the ear canal or a bit outside you won't get the low frequencies at all. The optimum place is towards outside a bit in my case, which might make them prone to falls while running or brisk walking.

The other spare ones are no good as well.
I suggest one should try tips from some other Earbuds if there are spare available..
The call quality as well as the music audio is good enough [emoji106][emoji106]

Last edited:
Not sure if it was mentioned previously, but you can get 19% discount on the listed price on Flipkart presently.

If you have a big purchase lined up, then make additional 4 purchases under the "Buy 5 or more t get 10% off" offer. I simply purchased some essential stuff like santiziers and hand wash costing less than a couple hundred each in addition to my main purchase. Then on top of the 10% reduced price, you can get an additional 10% off using the HDFC card. If you have Supercoins, then that comes in handy too for a lower final price.

I had advised a close friend to buy this, along with the soundcore life tws.
He gave the tws to his wife so the review is awaited but he was mighty impressed by these over ear ones and can't thank me enough..
Updating all as and when there is a sale do grab these if you prefer over ear ones.

Soundcore Life Q10 with Fast Charging Bluetooth Headset

Lockdown in Maharashtra / Mumbai and most things not deliverable. Need to buy TV (from amazon actually) and cannot until they start shipping.

trust me tired of of lockdown ,many secondary/tertiary essential things are not being sold available in mumbai ,they need to start the electronic goods sale etc want to buy some stuff before monsoons

Soundcore life Q10 is back on sale at an astonishing price of 1799
Deduct another 180 off using hdfc credit card

Last edited:
Soundcore life Q10 is back on sale at an astonishing price of 1799
Deduct another 180 off using hdfc credit card

HDFC card offer requires min 5k purchase

There should be a couple of Moto phones that are launching in June and July according to 91mobiles upcoming phones list. Definately looking at picking up one of two of them. Hopefully, the lockdown situation in Mumbai should end by then.

trust me tired of of lockdown ,many secondary/tertiary essential things are not being sold available in mumbai ,they need to start the electronic goods sale etc want to buy some stuff before monsoons
Same here. Govt wants us to work from home. How we will work without electronics…reliance digital website is saying they deliver lot of electronics stuffs like TV, refrigerators, etc in Delhi and Maharashtra

Same here. Govt wants us to work from home. How we will work without electronics…reliance digital website is saying they deliver lot of electronics stuffs like TV, refrigerators, etc in Delhi and Maharashtra
Dont know how are they judging essential things, I am in Mumbai, you can order heaphones but not speakers. Just curious to know how they came up with can you purchase and what you cant.

I had advised a close friend to buy this, along with the soundcore life tws.
He gave the tws to his wife so the review is awaited but he was mighty impressed by these over ear ones and can't thank me enough..
Updating all as and when there is a sale do grab these if you prefer over ear ones.

I bought this headphone, and there is a huge difference in sound quality when you listen to them with provided cables and with bluetooth, with cables they sound full and more neutral, on BT more v shaped sound, I dont know what to do, anyone else who bought this can confirm?

I bought this headphone, and there is a huge difference in sound quality when you listen to them with provided cables and with bluetooth, with cables they sound full and more neutral, on BT more v shaped sound, I dont know what to do, anyone else who bought this can confirm?
Although I am using the tws of souncore .. but then again there is definitely a difference when using wired and without wire
Why not get them replaced once and see .

i have them , but unfortunately i dont have the ears which could understand quality of sound being produced , but few things that i noticed ,is the bass is very weak (havent tried it over cable) and the sound also seems to be bit lower .Also some times it get louder.

My wired plantronics sound better with respect to vocals + the bass.

If you have microphone issue over bluetooth on windows 10 you will have to install a driver

1622194152609.png

i have them , but unfortunately i dont have the ears which could understand quality of sound being produced , but few things that i noticed ,is the bass is very weak (havent tried it over cable) and the sound also seems to be bit lower .Also some times it get louder.

My wired plantronics sound better with respect to vocals + the bass.

If you have microphone issue over bluetooth on windows 10 you will have to install a driver

View attachment 106115
Well in my case I think the bass is overpowering vocals on BT, its not killing it absolutely but it is definitely more V shaped and is acceptable, listening to instrument heavy songs feels good, but for dialogues, not that great, and on cables it is different story altogether, everything seems flat and perfect. I think it is the lack of Aptx technology but it is too much too ask for at this price point. And I've connected them to my pc and phone together, so, I can receive calls from phone and media consumption on pc with same headset.

Well in my case I think the bass is overpowering vocals on BT, its not killing it absolutely but it is definitely more V shaped and is acceptable, listening to instrument heavy songs feels good, but for dialogues, not that great, and on cables it is different story altogether, everything seems flat and perfect. I think it is the lack of Aptx technology but it is too much too ask for at this price point. And I've connected them to my pc and phone together, so, I can receive calls from phone and media consumption on pc with same headset.
my main aim to get them was to get grt battery life and the WFH calls while roaming in the house ,and parallely listening music without wire

Back