Flipkart deals

I was about to order a few lol. Here we go

Edit: links

Seagate 8 TB Wired External Hard Disk Drive on Flipkart

WD 8 TB External Hard Disk Drive on Flipkart

Weird none of my cards give a discount.

Is it good for parents ? I am planning for my mother too but she prefers larger screen with big texts due to spectacles. Hence i am sticking to Android, confused between M52 or F62 .

Iphone SE with that size issue is why i am reluctant on not getting an iphone for her.
any sAmolde that is light in weight .. how about M21 (2021)

JBL Professional 104 Compact Desktop Reference 60 W Bluetooth Studio Monitor on Flipkart
5.4k after offers
Haha.. it was at 4.5k with offers till 3am when I checked

I bought this today after reading many good reviews about it on FK and TE both.

I maybe one of the culprits of those good reviews on TE, but if you are after Audio Quality, its better to spend a little more and go for R1280T. If you are looking for a portable system, then this is the best.

I maybe one of the culprits of those good reviews on TE, but if you are after Audio Quality, its better to spend a little more and go for R1280T. If you are looking for a portable system, then this is the best.
Yes, looking for portability here. I have logitech z623, which is a good enough pc speaker for me.

Not that I am planning to buy, but do these Flipkart deals like iPhone 12 mini for 37-38K come back for non plus members once clock strikes 12am on 03-oct?

Back