Flipkart deals

are these worth the price? at 5.4k?
They are good but for just ₹700 more Edifier R1280T seem like a better buy, unless Bluetooth is a necessity.

Do read the reviews -

They are good but for just ₹700 more Edifier R1280T seem like a better buy, unless Bluetooth is a necessity.

Do read the reviews -

Bookshelf or soundbar, which one would be better for 43inch 4k tv?

this is my fav dimension for a mousepad. good pricing on sale

I've seen Redgear mousepads and to be honest I didn't like them that much esp the stitches. They tend to come off quickly. Seen a bunch in local cafes and friends who said they bought them because of the lower prices. Might be better to invest more money on a better quality mousepad.

Guys any deal out they're for a dirt cheap bluetooth mouse.
Need one for my ipad just for fun, once a while

Thanks

I've seen Redgear mousepads and to be honest I didn't like them that much esp the stitches. They tend to come off quickly. Seen a bunch in local cafes and friends who said they bought them because of the lower prices. Might be better to invest more money on a better quality mousepad.
I bought this for 399 in July and so far pretty satisfied with the quality

I hope the S7+ wifi comes back in stock. Have been waiting since morning
Not a great deal samsung dropped the prices on many items.

Active watch 2 old price 16k now 11k.
Fold 2 old price 128k now 105k.
S21 68k now 55k
Do you think the prices will hold on or they will revert back to old prices once the sale is over?

Last edited:
I hope the S7+ wifi comes back in stock. Have been waiting since morning

Do you think the prices will hold on or they will revert back to old prices once the sale is over?
Not sure what the offer was, but the S7+ is 57k with 4k ICICI cashback, so 53k on the corporate site and that price does not change often.

Gone through quite a few reviews in the past and the call quality is quite poor with the Liberty 2. AFAICR only the Air 2 has good mic quality due to the stem.

I had Samsung Buds+ in the past which had a rubbish mic and Samsung hasn't improved a lot. Using Sony buds now which are not the best but not one person has complained so far unlike every time with the Samsung Buds, so that's a positive.

Mostly you will have to pick Sony, Apple or Jabra for decent mic quality which isn't saying much for TWS in general.
Thank you for being helpful! I really appreciate the time you spent putting forward the comparative information. I'll go for Sony buds only!
These are very good, awesome noise cancellation and pretty good music audio too.

Were selling at 2.5k before
Soundcore by Anker Life Q10

Ok. Thanks mate! If you are currently using these headphones then can you please check & tell me if there is any sound/audio leakage at volume lower than 50% ? My sister wants to purchase it for listening to music & watching movies.

Last edited:
Flipkart is being run by bunch of morons!

@samiryadav pre-booked a R1700BT for me. When the sale started on 2nd, we realized that buying the speaker through the regular way was cheaper due to CC discount, which wasn't applicable via Pre-booking route [1st Stupid implementation]. So he booked the speaker the regular way and left the pre-booking as is.

Now, I get a message today that speaker is out for delivery. I got excited and contacted Samir and we found that the speaker I have paid money for are yet to be shipped and will be picked up on 6th, L O L. Instead, the ones I have not paid for, pre-booking ones, were shipped by Flipkart [2nd Stupidity] and have reached my city as a COD. The pre-booking items were supposed to get cancelled automatically if not paid within given time period. FTW!

Back