Flipkart deals

Flipkart is being run by bunch of morons!

@samiryadav pre-booked a R1700BT for me. When the sale started on 2nd, we realized that buying the speaker through the regular way was cheaper due to CC discount, which wasn't applicable via Pre-booking route [1st Stupid implementation]. So he booked the speaker the regular way and left the pre-booking as is.

Now, I get a message today that speaker is out for delivery. I got excited and contacted Samir and we found that the speaker I have paid money for are yet to be shipped and will be picked up on 6th, L O L. Instead, the ones I have not paid for, pre-booking ones, were shipped by Flipkart [2nd Stupidity] and have reached my city as a COD. The pre-booking items were supposed to get cancelled automatically if not paid within given time period. FTW!
Similar situation with me, pre ordered a smart light bulb which got delivered as COD, didn't cancel earlier as I was under the impression it would automatically get cancelled

^right, not sure why they do ship using COD mode, ideally they should have cancelled it. Nevertheless, when i got the message of out for delivery, i just cancelled the order, also informed the delivery guy(when he called me) not to deliver as it was cancelled.

Similar situation with me, pre ordered a smart light bulb which got delivered as COD, did't cancel earlier as I was under the impression it would automatically get cancelled
I remember reading there T&C for that offer/scheme, and i think it was mendatory to make remaining payment for product to get delivered. Anyone else read that?

also informed the delivery guy(when he called me) not to deliver as it was cancelled.
I am not informing him anything beforehand. It's a COD.. if he wants to deliver without asking for money, I wouldn't mind using a 4.0 system. :D

Similar situation with me, pre ordered a smart light bulb which got delivered as COD, didn't cancel earlier as I was under the impression it would automatically get cancelled
Now just imagine the same thing at a magnitude of lakhs of pre-bookings. I myself made 5 pre-bookings.. but luckily cancelled all of them, otherwise I would be getting R1855db, Micca RB42, R1280T all on my doorstep today, lol. What a stupid oversight by Flipkart.

Mi Watch Revolve Active (Black) - 1.39" AMOLED Display

Deal Price Rs.7999

Save Coupon Rs.1000 + 10% Bank
Effective Price Rs.6299

Thanks for the links. I lose out on ₹6k hdfc discount on 11x if I opt for exchange. Crooked eCommerce guys. Not very convinced about the F62. Thank you nonetheless.
In my experience the exchange offers can be significantly lower than the value you might get from something like cashify (only one I've tried; was very convenient, professional and hassle-free).

Why do Oneplus phones have such a huge exchange offer value, even samsung flagships don't have. I am getting a 10k for iPhone SE (for exchange of 9/9r) which is too good, but I don't want OnePlus. Let me know if someone needs a good offer on OnePlus phone

Edit: sorry wrong thread. It was meant for Amazon.

Last edited:
Flipkart is being run by bunch of morons!

@samiryadav pre-booked a R1700BT for me. When the sale started on 2nd, we realized that buying the speaker through the regular way was cheaper due to CC discount, which wasn't applicable via Pre-booking route [1st Stupid implementation]. So he booked the speaker the regular way and left the pre-booking as is.

Now, I get a message today that speaker is out for delivery. I got excited and contacted Samir and we found that the speaker I have paid money for are yet to be shipped and will be picked up on 6th, L O L. Instead, the ones I have not paid for, pre-booking ones, were shipped by Flipkart [2nd Stupidity] and have reached my city as a COD. The pre-booking items were supposed to get cancelled automatically if not paid within given time period. FTW!

Not really similar level experience for me today but mentioning it nonetheless...

Ordered a phone for 21.5k on saturday which was going to be delivered today (reached nearest hub in my city) but by chance I visited FK website and noticed price drop to 20k so I went to cancel my order and the website offered to reduce the price but only as a gift card valid for next purchase which I didn't want, so went ahead and clicked on cancel button but order was not showing as cancelled even with multiple tries.

So clicked on help button in the order listing and went to the chat bot and requested cancel there without claiming GC and the order got successfully cancelled there!

Now went back to re-order the phone and it showed out of stock - my heart sank - refreshed the page a few times and after a few seconds it showed available again.

Tried to order it again but it selected some additional crap like insurance and extended warranty etc which when I unchecked them all the order button next to them was disabled and message "please select at least one offer" haha... but the main order button under the product image was active and when I went to click that it again showed out of stock!

Now refreshed the page again a few times (in panic) and again it came in stock, this time didnt go to the extra offers section below but directly clicked the main order button and now it appears the order successfully placed for 20k.

So saved 1.5k but just by pure luck of visiting the FK website again a short while before original order delivery at higher price lol.

Thank you for being helpful! I really appreciate the time you spent putting forward the comparative information. I'll go for Sony buds only!

Ok. Thanks mate! If you are currently using these headphones then can you please check & tell me if there is any sound/audio leakage at volume lower than 50% ? My sister wants to purchase it for listening to music & watching movies.
Well, I use the tws ones but suggested the headphones to a few friends and they say its fine, if one is in absolute vicinity then only one can make that done sort of audio is emanating, otherwise they are padded and covered well to leak any audio.

Last edited:

Dyson V7 Animal at 17990. Get extra 2000 off by applying 250 coins, and then card offer of 10% off up to 1500.. so you can get it at around Rs.14500.
Exchange your old vacuum cleaner for Rs.1000, and you can get it at 13500.

I ordered Galaxy Buds Live on 2nd October 12:53 AM , they were supposed to be delivered by 3rd October ,but they aren't even shipped yet (5th October).

Those who ordered it on 4th their orders got cancelled.
Now I am sitting here wondering if they will cancel mine or not.

Managed to order a ps5 in the last drop. Did anyone else manage to? Was supposed to ship out today but still hasn't. All Flipkart deliveries seem to be running late.
Any suggestion. 65" needed.

Or should I go for Mi QLED 75"? Viewing distance is 10 feet.
I bought this earlier inthe year for 1L. Absolutely love the panel, software is slightly laggy so bought a nvidia shield pro. Also ARC has issues in this TV but then most TV's do.

I bought this earlier inthe year for 1L. Absolutely love the panel, software is slightly laggy so bought a nvidia shield pro. Also ARC has issues in this TV but then most TV's do.
Hey thanks.

My only concern is viewing distance of 9'10". Will that be ok?

I am confused between 65" and 75".

Hey thanks.

My only concern is viewing distance of 9'10". Will that be ok?

I am confused between 65" and 75".
My viewing distance is also about 9.5 Feet.
It seemed big for 2 days but it looks perfect now.

Google for the rtings tv size guide. 75" should be fine for 9.5-10 feet

Back