Flipkart deals

Never saw any Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1Tb listed on flipkart in this sale. Any link?
After the heavy rush in the night starting around 1AM(maybe it got listed a few hours earlier but saw a post here mentioning this deal around 24 hours earlier) it went out of stock around 8AM & never came back in stock since then.

Last edited:
If I have used the Axis bank credit card offers such as 750/- off and 10% off on a product and going to cancel that order, will the offer be applicable again if I order a different product?

Good deal on 3060Ti. Additional card discounts available too

Really good price but for the love of god please dont buy PC stuff from FK. Their customer service is terrible and all PC parts are already marked "No returns".

Pay a little extra or wait for a price drop from trusted PC part selling sites. Or buy locally. Or amazon.

Good deal on 3060Ti. Additional card discounts available too

Why do you want to buy the lowest grade 3060Ti new for this much?
Wait sometime if locally you are not able to get right nos and you will get Asus/MSI top models in this either used or new around this price easily in a few weeks.

you can go for this

Comes to about same price .
Suppose to be slightly better than WD passport.

Only 1 left.
I bought this in an earlier deal & the stock is old(mfg date May 2021) in case someone wants to know.

Back