Flipkart deals

Around 8K with card discount.
One could make a triple-monitor-165Hz setup under 25K.

Does anyone have any idea what this brand is like? It's AmazonBasic kinda thing by Flipkart. But is it any good?

Around 8K with card discount.
One could make a triple-monitor-165Hz setup under 25K.

Does anyone have any idea what this brand is like? It's AmazonBasic kinda thing by Flipkart. But is it any good?
I don't have good hopes in terms of response time & overshoot. Get Acer VG240Ys for under 12k IMO, its my secondary monitor now but was primary monitor for 2 years, excellent choice.

5600x @11699 after axis / citi bank discount (flipkart axis card won't work)
who grabbed this ? its back to 16k something now.

Acer Nitro 27 inch WQHD IPS Panel Gaming Monitor (XB271HU) on Flipkart

@16000 with supercoin offer.
Don't start any unnecessary discussion over this though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711-213733395 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230711-213733395 (1).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 64

The description says Acer Nitro but the pics of the monitor show it as part of the Predator series? Misleading posting.

Actual monitor based on the description is this, I'm assuming - https://www.amazon.in/Acer-Nitro-VG271U-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B07N41RNX7

How are these sellers? (Mtailmodeecom, Omnitechretail) Particularly looking to buy a monitor from flipkart. No cod or open box are provided. So anyone having purchased monitor please share a brief experience

guys how is this monitor

The description says Acer Nitro but the pics of the monitor show it as part of the Predator series? Misleading posting.

Actual monitor based on the description is this, I'm assuming - https://www.amazon.in/Acer-Nitro-VG271U-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B07N41RNX7
What misleading posting? I just posted a deal. If you don't find it appropriate; move on.
Apart from the wrong product series name, Flipkart title/description says the model number; mentions 'height adjustment stand'. They might be not 100% correct here but model number "assumed" by you is far from Flipkart's product page.
It's F-assured. If anyone don't get the item they show; you can go ahead and get replacement/refund. But atleast don't go after anyone saying 'misleading post'. I have no earning through Flipkart. I just post a deal as a end user.
This monitor has been posted here multiple times in the past @20k.

What misleading posting? I just posted a deal. If you don't find it appropriate; move on.
Apart from the wrong product series name, Flipkart title/description says the model number; mentions 'height adjustment stand'. They might be not 100% correct here but model number "assumed" by you is far from Flipkart's product page.
It's F-assured. If anyone don't get the item they show; you can go ahead and get replacement/refund. But atleast don't go after anyone saying 'misleading post'. I have no earning through Flipkart. I just post a deal as a end user.
This monitor has been posted here multiple times in the past @20k.
My man, calm down. Why so salty? :)

I wasn't directing the "misleading" part at you. I should have been clearer. Let me rephrase - "Misleading posting on the part of Flipkart due to incorrect product images." Hope that clears the air?

I doubt FK will ship a Predator-class monitor for that price to a customer. The customer will get the Nitro, yes. But most will go by the image and think "wow, a Predator for a steal." Even the model number they've listed is of the Predator, yet the make is Nitro. It will lead to confusion for the end user.

Yes, it is F-Assured, and yes you MAY get a refund/replacement in due course (Flipkart isn't known for its smooth customer service), but the initial hassle should not take place, to begin with.

Also, for reference, the model number (XB271HU) and images posted by FK on that post would regularly sell for 40k+ when it was in stock. Although it's an older monitor, you will get something equally good for a lower price these days - https://www.theitdepot.com/details-Acer+Predator+XB1+27inch+Gaming+Monitor+(XB271HU)_C9P26989.html

Last edited:
Back