Flipkart deals

I would suggest to not go for the Exchange Later option of Flipkart. I purchased a phone for someone else and the Flipkart guy came 14 days later, failed to complete the setup correctly and install the app needed to check the device. The pick up person said he would come again the next day and instead cancelled the exchange.

Flipkart refused to schedule the pickup again saying it can only be done once, leading to the exchange device becoming a liability now.

Banks do not have anything like NO COST EMI.Bank charges interest + GST on interest(@ 18%) + processing fees (1% or 100 , whichever is higher for some banks and fixed 99 or 199 + GST(18%) for some banks) at standard EMI rates (like 15 % , different for diferent banks and duration.)

So, how do you get NO COST EMI?
the retailer/seller gives you ADDITIONAL UPFRONT DISCOUNT which is EQUAL TO INTEREST CHARGED BY BANK ( Excluding GST) (GST and processing fees have to be paid by buyer).

Let me know if you are looking for HDFC or any CC for discount.

cheers.
Bro check what will be the cost for these 2 laptops https://techenclave.com/threads/flipkart-deals.176551/post-2472221
Confused between the 2, Acer have better processor but Asus is light weight and I have really good experience with them

Deal - DualSense Edge at 13,499 (Maybe even cheaper with Flipkart Axis Bank Card)

Step 1 - Buy Multi Brand Ultimate Gaming Pass at 1₹
https://www.flipkart.com/multi-brand-ultimate-gaming-pass/p/itme85a1ac64c14d

Step 2 - Apply to cart with eligible credit card and choose full payment or emi for additional 1k off

Step 3 - Ultimate Gaming Pass auto applied and gives you 1500₹ off.

Final Price - 13,500₹

https://www.flipkart.com/sony-dualsense-edge-wireless-controller-gamepad/p/itme08834b6d1a5a

Last edited:

HDFC CC discount of 8k + 1k Supercoin discount makes it 61,990 60,990 (69990-8k-1k)
I think its a good deal. Should I go for it?
Second option is https://www.flipkart.com/asus-vivob...05zc-mb541ws-gaming-laptop/p/itmb69719f9d6c87

6k HDFC CC discount not sure if Supercoin 1k discount is also applicable @69,990 - 6k=63,990
The Acer on is Out of stock.
The best price i can see for ASUS 61503 Using Flipkart Axis Card.

Couldn't resist and ordered one :D

Came to 3510/- with 10 bucks extra for 'Handling Fee'. Delivery is by Saturday (11PM). There is Open Box Delivery option available.
I see this discount (post by someone) from time to time since last year or so but always missed it myself :arghh:

Take a look at this Dr. Morepen PO-12A WITH DUAL OLED DISPLAY WITH PI FINGERTIP Pulse Oximeter on Flipkart

@199 +40 shipping

Although it's on fk but too good fir even amazon lovers to miss
Only for specific users I guess... I am seeing 825

Only for specific users I guess... I am seeing 825
Achha???
Strange showing 199 to me, most probably Delhi seller...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230715-011236.png
    Screenshot_20230715-011236.png
    311.4 KB · Views: 78
I see this discount (post by someone) from time to time since last year or so but always missed it myself :arghh:
MX500 can be had for 4500 now with 10% card discount on amazon & by the bbd sale I expect its regular price itself to come down to ~4500. Also, it is recommended to get NVMe ssd nowadays if your mobo has the slot as it will offer better performance & with almost similar price. e.g. WD SN570 is better than MX500 in every way & is already available for ~4k without any discount.

MX500 can be had for 4500 now with 10% card discount on amazon & by the bbd sale I expect its regular price itself to come down to ~4500. Also, it is recommended to get NVMe ssd nowadays if your mobo has the slot as it will offer better performance & with almost similar price. e.g. WD SN570 is better than MX500 in every way & is already available for ~4k without any discount.
There are only so many M.2 slots on a motherboard.

Dyson v8 vaccum for 26.5k with HDFC no cost emi up to 12 months, add both products to cart

There are only so many M.2 slots on a motherboard.
Correct but hoarding 1TB sata ssd also can get you max 4TB(4 sata ports on majority of budget mobo nowadays) which even at 3500 per TB is not value for money if purpose is just storage as a 7k rupees 4TB internal hdd will also work fine for the same purpose.

Correct but hoarding 1TB sata ssd also can get you max 4TB(4 sata ports on majority of budget mobo nowadays) which even at 3500 per TB is not value for money if purpose is just storage as a 7k rupees 4TB internal hdd will also work fine for the same purpose.
There is a use case for everything. It may not be of use to you but people still have uses for them. What if the pc is an ITX with minimal space for 3.5" inch drives? Or if people want silent drives and higher speeds than HDD? Or if they want to use them with external enclosures for moving data around without worrying about being too careful with how they handle it.

So, did you pay the whole amount?? Or you got the exchange discount without having to give away the phone??
They are supposed to provide the amount for exchange over UPI on completion and you have to pay the full amount upfront. So the net effect was that the phone was purchased without exchange in this case.

There is a use case for everything. It may not be of use to you but people still have uses for them. What if the pc is an ITX with minimal space for 3.5" inch drives? Or if people want silent drives and higher speeds than HDD? Or if they want to use them with external enclosures for moving data around without worrying about being too careful with how they handle it.
You can get 2TB SP dramless ssd for effectively 6.8k currently & expect its price to drop further till BBD/GIS sale. It is fine for a secondary storage type. Also, don't forget that no ssd/hdd is failure proof so having backup is must for data which can't be redownloaded easily so using all the storage without any backup is not recommended.

Back