Flipkart deals

had a call to Fk CCE, he asked for the issue briefly and took permission to place the call on hold and after about 1 and a half minute he disconnected the damn call, this is the first time I've seen some CCE of any company disconnecting the call without the permission of the consumer/customer

this is totally insane, I have the call recording though:neutral:

had a call to Fk CCE, he asked for the issue briefly and took permission to place the call on hold and after about 1 and a half minute he disconnected the damn call, this is the first time I've seen some CCE of any company disconnecting the call without the permission of the consumer/customer

this is totally insane, I have the call recording though:neutral:
It's a hassle but you can file a complaint at https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/
Wouldn't suggest this if you didn't have the call recording. It's also perfectly legal (from what I have read) to do so in your case.

i guess you didn't read it carefully, i said i have the call recording
What I meant here was the same thing, I suggested the complaint as you have the recording. I guess my sentence came out with a different meaning.
Every call center records all calls.
You can demand recording of your own call if you couldn't record.
I knew about them recording calls but didn't know you could demand your call from them. TIL.

I called the consumer helpline and a "Grievance Docket Number" was generated and I was asked to email to grievance.officer@flipkart.com and elaborate whole complaint with the GDN attached then wait for 7-10 days for further response

Let's see what happens, I won't let FK to just walk away from this easily because I already never liked it and used it after about 2-3 years and as a surprise they gave me a nice puny scam

Let's see what happens, I won't let FK to just walk away from this easily because I already never liked it and used it after about 2-3 years and as a surprise they gave me a nice puny scam
Flipkart has been going downhill in service. Personally, looks like it's currently is on the same path which led to SnapDeal downfall.

Last edited:
The Disney Hotstar subscription offer was due to an unexpected error. We apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured, all orders cancelled will be refunded.
For your order related support, please DM us
Damage control has already begun. Also they want us to believe that updating a whole product on flipkart can be termed as 'unexpected error'. I have worked behind publishing many products on Amazon and let me tell you it's not just drag, drop, and upload. Take a lot of things and verification before it even goes live. Flipkart has no Quality Control it seems.

Flipkart as the name says is itself a FK!
Hence I always prefer amazon until my only end of world option is FK!
Dont mind spending few bucks on amazon rather than falling for discounts on FK!
More to that whatever I actually need is available on FK but always OOS but same is there on amazon albeit for a higher cost!

Last edited:
I called into Flipkart CC and was told that due to unfortunate reasons the order will be cancelled and they are unable to send me an Activation Code. They raised a complaint for the order and told me they would refund the 99 bucks within the next 24 hours.

I called into Flipkart CC and was told that due to unfortunate reasons the order will be cancelled and they are unable to send me an Activation Code. They raised a complaint for the order and told me they would refund the 99 bucks within the next 24 hours.
Should have mentioned them better keep selling snapdeal like crap rather than falling for such cheap fake deals and then passing the pain to their customers...

Office 365 HP for 4237. Planning to buy 3x for my friends family tomorrow, with 1250 off SBI card, should work out to 3821 for a year for 6 people. around 637/person/year.

I didn't buy this offer however all I see from last 2-3 years is FK is almost on the verge of becoming snapdeal. I mean they sure are still relevant but for how long?

Whenever i buy from amazon and my family buys from amazon (prime/amazon fulfilled) I don't even think for once, what will happen to purchase/refund/repalcement etc but FK, I don't wanna deal with them lol.

I buy from FK only when there is something no one else have.

Btw buying laptops/ac/ref etc basically appliances for house is totally irrelevant now from either amazon or FK now as physical stores have way better offers with cards and no cost emi and cashbacks.

Ha ha exactly Flipkart is wrost ..

Their app and site navigation is a big clickbait and fishy.. they only sell what they have..

Wrost site..

After the wallmart deal its customer care service has become very pathetic .they have recorded in their minds "we have esclated your issue to our team and they will contact you " and they play it. have couple of bad experiences with them and I stopped buying from them.

Back