Flipkart deals

I'm in Ghaziabad. Can you arrange a pick up service when lockdown is lifted?
I can order it for you. With an HDFC card it would be 4.5K.

Can anyone ship these to me if I order them as its undeliverable to my address as well?

Shipping to my relatives. Still need a HDFC CC though, anyone?

Update: Ordered via SBI Yono and got a 10% + 5% discount. :D

Last edited:
Looking for a tab s6. Was there on fk but not available anymore. Awesome tab with amoled screen and 6gb ram with sd855. Any pointers where I can get one

Well I have these and I think they are great! Really high quality and extreme vfm. I loved them so much that I am wondering if I should buy one more pair
Wow. Totally different experience lol.

I actually switched to Edifier X3, since my use case is listening to Music and I feel that SQ of X3 is much better than SoundCore. Also X3 has better battery backup. [I also own a pair of Tin T2s, so I do know a little about SQ, not much though]

Second one is with my sister and she doesn't care much about SQ. Her main purpose is to receive calls while working and the call quality has worsened over past 3-4 months.

So imo if SQ is preference, X3 I got for ₹1800 are a better option. And if Call quality is preference, I would've recommended Soundcore 3 months back but not now.

Anyone seeing lg g8x as available or deliverable?
Delhi has full curfew till next Sunday and may be it might get extended again..

Wow. Totally different experience lol.
I also own a pair of Tin T2s, so I do know a little about SQ, not much though
Actually I never tried these myself but heard positive reviews from a lot of folks on HFV forum and TIAF group on FB. Thats why shared the deal about the price cut.
For SQ at low budget, this one and the Oppo enco m31/w31 are considered best in the sub 2k price point

The price has increased to 1799 now
But for people in delhi on fk quick the price is 1549, only 2 pieces left
Screenshot_20210502-215212517.jpg

Back