Flipkart deals

Can someone help me understand the different prices given here?

"Offer price" 11,999 and it has another bank offer for 10,799rs.
View attachment 115828

And this 12,999rs is the actual price without any discount? I was expecting to see 11,999rs here.

But the prices shown for the iPhone SE all match. 25,999rs in the offer page and 25,999rs in the product page.
What is the standard no discount price for the iPhone SE 2020 anyway?

Rs. 1000/- discount on any prepaid method
Plus
Rs.1200/- Discount on ICICI/Flipkart card

Net price 10799/-

Is this confirmed?
If yes I want to get it for my mom.

Is it good for parents ? I am planning for my mother too but she prefers larger screen with big texts due to spectacles. Hence i am sticking to Android, confused between M52 or F62 .

Iphone SE with that size issue is why i am reluctant on not getting an iphone for her.

Is it good for parents ? I am planning for my mother too but she prefers larger screen with big texts due to spectacles. Hence i am sticking to Android, confused between M52 or F62 .

Iphone SE with that size issue is why i am reluctant on not getting an iphone for her.

4.7" screen would be too small for parent with mentioned condition IMO.

Need some more info about this 'Pre-Book' on Flipkart.

1) Can we avail further card discounts on the pre-book prices or this is the final price?

2) Does the price remains same during the BBD sale or it can change?

I don't think it can be generalized because my mother has used the iPhone since the 4S so she's used to the interface and size. She currently uses a Samsung M31S and she finds it a hassle to hold it. She does wear specs but it doesn't affect her. Android phones in recent years are all very bulky.

With parents, I'd recommend sticking to an ecosystem/manufacturer, else they find it very difficult.

24,500 plus card discounts, is a great price though.

Did someone get the Samsung Tab s7+ wifi for 54999?? That's an awesome deal I would say

Isn't this a great deal RTX series for less than 60k

Did someone get the Samsung Tab s7+ wifi for 54999?? That's an awesome deal I would say

Got the samsung galaxy buds pro on Amazon for 8.2k, great deal I'd say, also samsung M32 64GB for 10.5k and Galaxy Tab S7+wifi for 55k on flipkart. Finally flipkart was working properly at 5.30 am! Damn
I tried to get the tab s7+wifi on samsung shop too, I had pre-booked but the site crashed at 12 when it was listed at almost 52k with hdfc 4k offer, but in morning that offer was gone and price was 59,999, without any card offer. Hence skipped and brought on flipkart

Crazy deal
Flipkart on fire

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002-093502.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002-093502.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_20211002-091425.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002-091425.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 199

Damn! Missed it. What was the exact price?

Not a great deal samsung dropped the prices on many items.

Active watch 2 old price 16k now 11k.
Fold 2 old price 128k now 105k.
S21 68k now 55k
Yeah Samsung keeps dropping the prices throughout the year and these are now the prices for old range of products that they want to clear off and largely find difficult to sell through the year. Hence, it is largely common across different platforms.

Even then these are good prices for anyone interested in Samsung products.

Macbook Air M1 for 72k with ICICI/Axis cards. Too good to miss.

APPLE MacBook Air M1 - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Big Sur) MGN63HN/A on Flipkart

Macbook Air M1 for 72k with ICICI/Axis cards. Too good to miss.

APPLE MacBook Air M1 - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Big Sur) MGN63HN/A on Flipkart
Maximum discount is 5000. so net cost is 75k.

Back