Flipkart deals

Is the Amazon ICICI card not valid in FK for discount? It was valid on the pre sales days but not during the sale.
Not sure if you are discovering this now, but the Amazon ICICI card is generally pointless for any usage outside of Amazon (especially if you have a general higher cashback card). Not only Flipkart, but a lot of other merchants specifically exclude the Amazon card by its BIN.

When it is excluded, it is specifically mentioned in the T&C, as is the case for a lot of discounts on various other merchant websites. If you cannot find the word "Amazon" in the T&C, then it will work.
No. They are now just saying "corporate and commercial cards". Apparently AzICICI card is included in commercial cards.

amazon icici card is working in some cases and not working in some cases.
Like for iphone 13 i was trying to order - Axis was showing instant discount but Amazon Icici did not.

Zebronics transformer RGB combo

Deal of the day: Zebronics Zeb-War Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Gold Plated USB, Braided Cable) https://amzn.eu/d/3D4VxdR
Why other options can i have, my be till 1200 or so for the combo
Thinking of A15 red gear if its recommended coz it looked cool to me [emoji12]
And may be a decent keyboard with sturdy keys and with good feel and colorful

It's a new (fraud) seller on FK. Happens on amazon as well even more so than FK. Don't just draw conclusions without proper research.
Nothing conclusive here but have seen this stuff much more on FK and that I have bought this mouse for its real price hence seeing this price eye popped out!

Is this monitor any good? At 23k?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-154438.png
    Screenshot_20220923-154438.png
    915.8 KB · Views: 43
Is this monitor any good? At 23k?

people here with good knowledge on it has been advising not to buy 27inch monitor for full hd. minimum 2k for 27inch.

So look for 2k resolution. or 24inch for full hd.

Not sure if you are discovering this now, but the Amazon ICICI card is generally pointless for any usage outside of Amazon (especially if you have a general higher cashback card). Not only Flipkart, but a lot of other merchants specifically exclude the Amazon card by its BIN.

FWIW its valid again lmao.

Amazon Icici not working now, are virtual card from icici working on flipkart
I think it may work for some users...As per flipkart cc in twitter - "the offer you are referring is a third party offers and are account specific and may be different from one users to other"

Back