Flipkart deals

Where as with the same AIO 5900x is idling around 45-50C. Any light work puts it between 60-70C. Full stress test like Intelburntest/realbench hits 90C when all cores are 100% occupied operating at 4.5Ghz and with a curve optimizer undervolt of -25

I don't think that it is a cause of any concern.. I'm observing similar temps with my new 5800x too. I have put a -21 on the curve.

My order shows delivered. I got message that it got delivered but I did not got the stuff. What is wrong with Flipkart ?

putting too much pressure on delivery people and they might be ending up showing delivered even if they not able to deliver that day or what else could be the reason?

My order shows delivered. I got message that it got delivered but I did not got the stuff. What is wrong with Flipkart ?

putting too much pressure on delivery people and they might be ending up showing delivered even if they not able to deliver that day or what else could be the reason?
Oh no. For me, Amazon guy says he delivered to security guard, and no security guard has it. Amazon rejected my complaint.

Oh no. For me, Amazon guy says he delivered to security guard, and no security guard has it. Amazon rejected my complaint.
I am trying to talk to customer executive from Flipkart but he is everytime hanging my phone by using that magic words " Aapki awaz nahi sunn pa reha hu mujhe majburan phone catana padh reha hai" . Even though I can hear him clearly.
Rs.4999/- + Card discounts
which gen?

I had to give otp for even less than 1k order during this sale without which delivery person can't even mark a delivery as completed so how did this happen.
P.S. Was the seller flipkart assured?

All items show up as non deliverable to my pincode suddenly. During the sale everything was deliverable including the Google pixel 6a and iPhone 13. Then suddenly now, none of these items can be delivered to my pincode it seems. Uninstalled FK app in anger.

Two of my items from flipkart got cancelled when it was about to be delivered. The customer care did not give proper response. When I tweeted them for the reason I came to know that the seller could not handle the courier due to overwhelming response and had cancelled the items due to shortage of delivery person. Even their refund process is taking time now.

Two of my items from flipkart got cancelled when it was about to be delivered. The customer care did not give proper response. When I tweeted them for the reason I came to know that the seller could not handle the courier due to overwhelming response and had cancelled the items due to shortage of delivery person. Even their refund process is taking time now.
I dont mind if they delay it . I understand festive season and one courier delivery guy was telling me yesterday . He has 200 packages to deliver. Not related to this but he Started since from early morning and going only on tea and samosa as per him.
Really can understand the shortage of delivery person but atleast delay it and keep us updated. 90% people will be okay with little delay than order being cancelled.

Asa Kaunsa shampoo tha bhai.

700 rupees Gul kardiya.

Though escalation hua hai.
Typical Head & Shoulders shampoo 650ml. In this sale flipkart has not sent a single order among dozen+ to my address without otp. For my laptop their open box delivery even has the additional requirement of uploading of 7-8 pics of unboxed product(laptop in this case) from different angles before the otp can even be entered by delivery person while my friends order 12-15k mobiles with same open box delivery & had to give their otp before the delivery person even handed them the package.

Well i have purchased quite many things from fk, amazon, and AJIO
Fk, amazon delivered without otp but every single order from AJIO came with OTP only
Location Delhi if that matters

Fk, amazon delivered without otp but every single order from AJIO came with OTP only
Seems like a combination of pincode/order history/acc usage is used by an automated system to determine if otp is required.

Ajio uses OTP even for returns. Every single return. It’s the only one that uses otp for returns as far as I am aware.

Back