Flipkart deals

Slight offtopic.
But what is this 32gb emmc storage in the laptop?

Take a look at this DELL Core i3 11th Gen - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/32 GB EMMC Storage/Ubuntu) Latitude 3420 Business Laptop on Flipkart
Laptop with 32gb emmc storage. In layman's terms, it's called e-waste.

@5K with card discount
Thank you man. Was able to order it just at the right time. Now they have incresed the price to 7990

Anyone else ordered the Intel nuc.
I received it today but cpu inside it is celeron j4025 instead of celeron n4505.
Also should I go ahead and return it?

I received it today but cpu inside it is celeron j4025 instead of celeron n4505.
It’s supposed to be j4025. If you look up the product name, intel website says 4025, the product description on FK is wrong

I would say keep it, the processors aren't vastly different. For 5k, it's a great deal.

Also, they probably won't accept returns and offer a replacement, which will still have the same processor. So you'll just be running in circles with Flipkart customer care.

This processor coming with this NUC is vastly under powered . The cpu usage will always be close to 100% when carrying out most regular tasks . Adding Ram or SSD to this will not be pf much help . Only a lighter os will help.

Last edited:
Does it support 16gb of ram?
With how much ram did you run the test?
That test is of out of box unit with 4gb RAM.

The proccy is so weak that it don't even deserve the 8gb ram, but it might make the experience a bit better in Windows if you plan to use that.

Yes, it will however support 16GB RAM from what i've read but official word from Intel is 8GB RAM support.

Back